• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. X

Completed Cant bind server socket (Address already in use)

The server disconnects after a day. When wanting to start again, these critical errors come out, as shown in the image. What is this about?
  2. X

Error channel group

The channel group icons are not changed, because the permission can not be activated (i_channel_group_modify_power). Skip the error, Invalid granted permission when trying to activate that permission. This is normal? or do you have a solution? Thank you for your attention.
  3. X

Completed Error Channel Group

The channel group icons are not changed, because the permission can not be activated (i_channel_group_modify_power). Skip the error, Invalid granted permission when trying to activate that permission. This is normal? or do you have a solution? Thank you for your attention.
  4. X

Music bot

How can I know the id of the music bot to select it?
  5. X

Error ./teastart_minimal.sh

When I start ./teastart_minimal.sh I get this error: error while loading shared libraries: libyaml-cpp.so.0.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. This error occurs with the latest versions of the teaspeak server, with the previous ones the ./teastart_minimal.sh, if it...
  6. X

Icons TS3

Hi, I don't know if some have the same error. When I want to put an icon to a server group it is placed but it doesn't appear in the server, that is, it is not seen, what should this error be? Thank you for your answer.
  7. X

Error: Could not assign database id

Hello, I wanted to see if you can help me. Why do I get this error when trying to connect to the teaspeak server? just let me connect with my serveradmin but nobody else can enter because they get that error. The error says: Could not assign database id I appreciate your help