• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. J

TeaSpeak Web Interface Host/Client

@EscuderoKevin Is this still active?
  2. J

.pak files

What are you talking about? Just read my questions at the top...
  3. J

.pak files

?
  4. J

.pak files

But what does this have to do with my questions?
  5. J

If you are a server seller, this post is for you !!

What hosting software do you use?
  6. J

Outdated [Unfinished work] Teaspeak Hosting Panel

It's been a while, but just as a hint... Yes, here a .de Domain is used, look however simply times, where the server stands! The forum software is also in English by default
  7. J

Outdated [Unfinished work] New Creator 7.0

Tip, if you become active again, never show a demo of your work locally! One can see the entire path in the address bar! Furthermore, only show your work when it is finished (one can see that it is a website template 😉)
  8. J

Team Recruitment

Is this still up to date?
  9. J

.pak files

Like mine?
  10. J

Outdated [Unfinished work] New TeaSpeak Creator

Is this still relevant at all?
  11. J

Pending Found variances within the server tick! This long delay could be an issue.

Hi, I have once again set up a TeaSpeak on a locale machine, but TeaSpeak probably has other plans: However, one can connect and everything works! But what is this?
  12. J

[Unofficial] TeaSpeak Client for Android

Wow, someone is very grateful 🤣
  13. J

Web Client PHP Web Panel

I would suggest that you write a multilingual system so that the panel is multilingual... Oh, and it should be open source so that more people can help you develop it...
  14. J

Information The future of TeaSpeak

@WolverinDEV Does that sound good so far? How much computing power would one need? And when will the decision be made?
  15. J

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Would be happy to host this! It would just be questionable what this would require in terms of computing power
  16. J

.pak files

Hi, I went to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\TeaSpeak\Client\locales once, there are .pak files for each language (en_GB.pak, en_US.pak ect)... The questions: - Are there only the .translation files from the shared\i18n path from the client's source codes? Or is there more? - Can you unpack...
  17. J

Translation

Hi, is there any way to translate the TeaSpeak CLIent?
  18. J

Failed to read message (length 0, errno 0, message: Success). Closing connection.

Well, it worked the first time... But after reinstalling Linux Debian 11 it works again