• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. tanderpal

Pending bug permissions all versions

Thank you, so this dashboard error is not related to the condition issue I still have this problem with permissions, I don't know how to solve it because even with a fresh and clean installation the problem continues ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Thank you very much, but I found...
  2. tanderpal

Pending bug permissions all versions

Servers I Tested Ubunto-18, Debian-9 and Debian-10 amd64_optimized/TeaSpeak-1.4.22 amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.4.22 amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.5.6 This was the message that should appear if the serveradmin try to change some permission: i_permission_modify_power But I just activated the permissions...
  3. tanderpal

Pending server admin power 100 bug

Server admin power 100 bugs I did the test without server 1.4.22 stable 1.5.6 stable I tested it on a clean install the server admin simply manages to break power 100 and swap banner slots. Even if I enter with server query, I can't lock the permission. It only works again if I import and...
  4. tanderpal

I recommend trusted seller

I recommend trusted seller
  5. tanderpal

great seller, you can trust safe purchase, thank you friend

great seller, you can trust safe purchase, thank you friend
  6. tanderpal

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

As I get the link to download this module it has some value with whom I can negotiate
  7. tanderpal

It's reliable works perfectly, my second purchase and never had a problem. Good job yamano

It's reliable works perfectly, my second purchase and never had a problem. Good job yamano
  8. tanderpal

Crash when a server is deleting ! [ ]

Not fixed, I tested with this version 1.3.21-beta-10
  9. tanderpal

É de confiança, fiz o teste e esta tudo ok, pode confiar.

É de confiança, fiz o teste e esta tudo ok, pode confiar.
  10. tanderpal

Completed 2 Tea*Speak on separate computers

Thanks, I've been able to solve the problem. GUEST was number 1 I changed it to 3 and it was normal. I was trying to change the server admin.
  11. tanderpal

Completed 2 Tea*Speak on separate computers

2 Tea*Speak on separate computers, plus using the same internet. Maximum number of connections with the same identity exceeded Only 1 of the computers log on to the server. Can someone help me.
  12. tanderpal

Completed voice bridge setup failed

This is the problem I can not solve.
  13. tanderpal

Pending Can not connect in local

Excuse me, my friend, what I said was a piece of information in which I downloaded one last version.
  14. tanderpal

Pending Can not connect in local

I installed the latest version of teaspeak server, 13.10.2018 and it worked
  15. tanderpal

That's the problem I'm going through. The server does not block ip, I am using a dedicated ovh gamer.
  16. tanderpal

Failed to setup voice bridge (voice bridge setup failed!). Allow reconnect: voice bridge setup failed! simply can not hear or speak on the server. with the client teaclient. Some solution, or wait for next version. I would like to thank you for saving my work. And I'm going to be a father...