• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. tanderpal

Pending bug permissions all versions

Servers I Tested Ubunto-18, Debian-9 and Debian-10 amd64_optimized/TeaSpeak-1.4.22 amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.4.22 amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.5.6 This was the message that should appear if the serveradmin try to change some permission: i_permission_modify_power But I just activated the permissions...
  2. tanderpal

Pending server admin power 100 bug

Server admin power 100 bugs I did the test without server 1.4.22 stable 1.5.6 stable I tested it on a clean install the server admin simply manages to break power 100 and swap banner slots. Even if I enter with server query, I can't lock the permission. It only works again if I import and...
  3. tanderpal

Completed 2 Tea*Speak on separate computers

2 Tea*Speak on separate computers, plus using the same internet. Maximum number of connections with the same identity exceeded Only 1 of the computers log on to the server. Can someone help me.
  4. tanderpal

Completed voice bridge setup failed

Failed to setup voice bridge (voice bridge setup failed!). Allow reconnect: voice bridge setup failed! simply can not hear or speak on the server. with the client teaclient. Some solution, or wait for next version. I would like to thank you for saving my work. And I'm going to be a father...