• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. F

Pending Weird tick erros

I run 1.4.3-beta-2 in docker with the following options: -Pgeneral.database.url=sqlite://database/TeaData.sqlite",\ "-Pweb.enabled=0",\ "-Pvoice.notifymute=0",\ "-Pvoice.protocol.experimental_31=1 [2019-11-16 17:45:44] [ERROR] 1 | Found varianzes within the server tick! This...
  2. F

Server IP Resolve Problem when running in docker

Version: 1.3.21-beta-4 Using Docker with the default Network bridge and bridging Ports from Host to Container Docker Network 172.17.0.0/16 all Connections now resolve to 172.17.0.1:XXXX [2019-06-28 23:29:21] [INFO] 1 | Voice client 2/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX= (F4te) from 172.17.0.1:59061 joined...
  3. F

Server Overview of Commandline Parameters

Hello everyone, i am looking for an overview or a list, how and what i can add as commandline parameters. kind regards F4te
  4. F

Server Download/Create config.yml without starting TeaSpeak itself

Hello everyone, is there a possibility to create the default config.yml of the current build, without having to start the server ?
  5. F

Completed TeaSpeak 1.2.23-beta crashes on start

Hello, i have a problem with the latest beta, i run teaspeak in docker. I really enjoy TeaSpeak and hope someone can help me. Using the git issue template i came up with this: **Description** I run the latest beta in a docker-container and it crashes on start of ./teaspeak_minimal.sh **To...