• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. nafaka

THE BEST FREND FOREWER...

THE BEST FREND FOREWER...
  2. nafaka

The Best Man Ever .... every recommendation for this Dude only take tested products from him ;)

The Best Man Ever .... every recommendation for this Dude only take tested products from him ;)
  3. nafaka

the best member of the forum and friends forever any recommendation for this article

the best member of the forum and friends forever any recommendation for this article
  4. nafaka

The BEST member on the Forum is about shopping I recommend to everyone all praise for this...

The BEST member on the Forum is about shopping I recommend to everyone all praise for this member :heart:
  5. nafaka

All honor to this member turns out everything in no time all praise for him.. ;-) The best

All honor to this member turns out everything in no time all praise for him.. ;-) The best
  6. nafaka

the best friend ever I met on the Internet;) all praise for this member Just keep on doing it.

the best friend ever I met on the Internet;) all praise for this member Just keep on doing it.
  7. nafaka

License and blacklist help

can not hide the real IP of ts ever .. Anyone who enters a server once may see a real ip that is ... even if Cloudflare is ....
  8. nafaka

Completed TeaSpeak 3.1.5 beta very high cpu

use the top command