• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. B

Server TeaSpeak Server & TeaMusicBot (Linux Install Script)

So the tea*speak client is no longer supported? if on the main page of teaspeak it still says that it is? and by the way, no, with the teaspeak client it doesn't connect to the server either... instead with the teaspeak client I connect without problems to my official tea*speak server.
  2. B

Server TeaSpeak Server & TeaMusicBot (Linux Install Script)

It does not work, it creates the server, it starts it, but it does not allow to connect neither from tea speak web client nor from Tea*Speak client, I have tried in several vps and in all of them the same thing happens...
  3. B

+++rep, all perfect and super-fast

+++rep, all perfect and super-fast
  4. B

A+++++++, good and reliable people, I will repeat for sure. 😁😁😁😁😁

A+++++++, good and reliable people, I will repeat for sure. 😁😁😁😁😁
  5. B

Best VPS For TeaSpeak/Tea*Speak Serve !

I am currently using serversnv.com and private-hosting.eu/ and have teaspeak mounted on both with over 100 slots and no lagg problems. On serversnv I have a 1gb machine (approx. 4€ per month) of ram only and on private-host I have 4 gb (about 6€ per month) of ram. Although I see that the...
  6. B

Fast and effective, 100% recommended! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Fast and effective, 100% recommended! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  7. B

[INFORMATION] Connection lost because server license can not be validated.

I have a Tea*Speak server mounted for a while, and updated to date, and I can assure you that with client version 3.2.1 does not give any license error ... ;) http://prntscr.com/kvhn8h and right now we are the minimum people who usually enter since there are usually about 60 normally... with...
  8. B

[INFORMATION] Connection lost because server license can not be validated.

Sorry but what you say has no logic, if you have to pay to use the teaspeak server with a license that makes sense to use it ?, for that, you install Tea*Speak official server directly and it is already ... Anyway, it's the client version problem ... with version 3.2.1 it works without problems...
  9. B

I can not make the music bot work

Solucionado, gracias. Por cierto, la musica tiene cierto "lag"
  10. B

It's true, I've already managed to know where the bug was and I've already fixed it, and I've already given myself all the permissions to use it. But I can not reproduce anything, or youtube, or stream or anything ... the error that gives on youtube is "empty". Could not load audio "XXX". Reason:
  11. B

Hello, I'm sorry if this is already explained, I've been looking but I have not found it. I installed a teaspeak server on ubuntu 16, everything works great, but I do not know how to create or activate and manage the music bot. Can someone tell me how to do it ?, I'm quite a novice so I would...
  12. B