• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Coolguy3289

Native Client Downloads and TeaForo connection Broken

Currently on the Main website, an error is being shown when trying to download the client saying "Failed to load client data", and when trying to log into the TeaForo connection on the linux client, a Certificate error is being displayed. I believe this has something to do with the recent...
  2. Coolguy3289

Pending Failed to Apply Candidate

Hey all, Just updated to version 1.4.19-5 and when looking at the logs, I'm getting the following: Not sure what "Failed to apply candidate" means, but I figured I'd report it anyways.
  3. Coolguy3289

Pending Timeout on Initial shutdown

On a new installation of TeaSpeak when shutting down for the first time, the following is in the logs: TeaSpeak Version: TeaSpeak-1.4.18-beta-4 [2020-08-02 14:21:24] [INFO ] GLOBL | Got stop signal (SIGINT). Stopping instance. [2020-08-02 14:21:24] [INFO ] GEN | Stopping all server instances...
  4. Coolguy3289

Pending WebList Failed to update

On a new installation of TeaSpeak, when Trace was turned on for log level, the following was output: TeaSpeak Version: TeaSpeak-1.4.18-beta-4 [2020-08-02 14:19:28] [DEBUG] 1 | [WebList] Requesting from local address 0.0.0.0:9987:30567 [2020-08-02 14:19:28] [DEBUG] 1 | [WebList] Sending...
  5. Coolguy3289

Pending Client Dropping upon connection

Running latest version of TeaSpeak beta (1.4.16-beta), when both tea and tea*speak clients try to connect, the following shows in the log http://pomf.thegamingcorner.net/files/vllfvo.txt With the exception that TeaClient users don't get dropped, but the command packet underflow still shows in...
  6. Coolguy3289

Cookie Expiration of Login

If logged into your forum account on the webclient, after a while if you load the client up again, and go to settings it will still show you as logged in. If you try to connect to a server however, you get the following message: Failed to process handshake: failed to execute begin (Provided...
  7. Coolguy3289

Adding Documentation

Hello, First I would like to say that I love what you all have been doing with this software! I would like to offer a suggestion brought to me whilst trying to setup a query based system. The system I was trying to setup was: https://github.com/Newcomer1989/TSN-Ranksystem However, it seemed to...