• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. X

always good service (y)

always good service (y)
  2. X

Pending message code not work anymore

channel messages not work even from yatqa or telnet.
  3. X

Pending message code not work anymore

hi, i updated my teaspeak 1.4.22 with Tea*Speak 3 PHP Framework used to i use like that $ts3_Channel = $ts3_VirtualServer->channelGetById($mbotchannelx); $ts3_Channel->message(".mbot select $botid"); $ts3_Channel->message(".mbot play"); after update 1.4.22 this give error on message code...
  4. X

Pending Channel Needed Talk power resets on server restart

hi, i have same problem with that thread but i dont see any solution etc. https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/channel-needed-talk-power-resets-on-server-restart.2386/ its still pending? thanks
  5. X

+rep fast secure seller

+rep fast secure seller
  6. X

good seller , recommended (y)

good seller , recommended (y)
  7. X

Server config_youtube.ini file

yeah i check these but how ini_reader parsing that file? i dont understand that. whats the format for reading? is there a any example ? thanks.
  8. X

Server config_youtube.ini file

hi, i want to give youtube-dl command option like --external-downloader aria2c so i create file config_youtube.ini in providers folder which has 000ProviderFFMpeg.so 001ProviderYT.so files in that folder but its seem doesnt parse like that --external-downloader aria2c [2019-03-14...
  9. X

Completed server ip force bind

yaay its done on 1.2.31-beta thanks :)
  10. X

yes exactly! thanks
  11. X

i can remove the create_server permission its okay but then i need to remove restore snapshot too, because when i try to restore it create 0.0.0.0 so i think we really need force ip to this.
  12. X

yes i can edit and change but i need some force code. so even if i want , i cant use other ip or bind to all. i want to give access to this via yatqa but they can change ips to whatever they want and its a problem :) can you add this feature ? thanks
  13. X

hi, i want to allow to open multiple servers but i cant make bind to one ip. every time i create a virtual server it will be bind to 0.0.0.0 meaning to all ips in the server. i want to force to teaserver only use one ip not 0.0.0.0 and cant create 0.0.0.0 how can i do that? why there is no...