• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. THEFLASHHD

[Unofficial] TeaSpeak Client for Android

Is to old
  2. THEFLASHHD

Outdated [Unfinished work] New TeaSpeak Creator

working with PHP Versions 7.2+ (tested working versions 7.2, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.5,8.0,8.1) The Demo Page The Download edit config.php and done history Code: update design clean up 2.0 many graphical changes 5.0 simple bootstrap 5 template Release to 21.07.2022 Good Luck form xCasaTV
  3. THEFLASHHD

Server do you wish for Windows

it's been a long time question when will teaspeak server come out for windows since i found a way how to decode and debug teaspeak server i will try THE FLASH HD to code it for windows there will be no beta or alpha only first tests for the team members but the question is do you still want to...
  4. THEFLASHHD

Blesta TeaSpeak Module

This is a module for Blesta that integrates with This is a module for Blesta that integrates with TeaSpeak. Install the Module You can install the module via composer: composer require blesta/teaspeak OR upload the source code to a /components/modules/Tea*Speak/ directory within your Blesta...
  5. THEFLASHHD

Outdated [Unfinished work] TeaSpeak Panel and More

Demo Tea*Speak Server : ts3.natixhost.de PHP 7.4 and 7.2 Tea Panel and More You are interested in the panel Panel: We sell it for 100€. Demo Login: E-mail: [email protected] Password:Natix Created by : Natixhost.de
  6. THEFLASHHD

Outdated [Unfinished work] New Creator 7.0

Hi Guys. Today I would like to introduce the new and improved Teaspeak Creator that the user @Nico has already introduced. There is now a selection for the host system as well as a limit on the number of slots. A demo is currently not available. You need php version 5+ Language is German...
  7. THEFLASHHD

Outdated [Unfinished work] TeaSpeak Framework Service Provider for Laravel

TeaSpeak Framework Service Provider for Laravel This package is developed to provide Laravel Framework service allowing you to execute TeaSpeak ServerQuery commands. Install composer package using this command composer install florian_berkemeier/laravel-tea*speak3 Insert Service...
  8. THEFLASHHD

Outdated [Unfinished work] New Hosting Panel Version 5.8.77

Hello Friends I've thought about it for a long time and I have an announcement for you at the moment I am building a hosting panel that is not yet real I am currently working on a new system for TeaSpeak Hosting Panel and I will do it like this who from now on I am looking for TeaSpeak Panels...
  9. THEFLASHHD

Outdated Comming Soon

New Creator
  10. THEFLASHHD

Announcement Teaspeak Server (Viewer/Basis Paket) 0.1.1 Woltlab & 0.0.1 is Online for you

Website http://tea-scripts.de 0.1.1 Coming Soon 0.0.1 Download Supported versions WoltLab Suite 3.0 WoltLab Suite 3.1 WoltLab Suite 5.2 WoltLab Suite 5.3 Basic package for the Teaspeak plugin package from WebExpanded. Include Teaspeak Viewer. Teaspeak Server Plugin Package With this...
  11. THEFLASHHD

Outdated [Unfinished work] TeaSpeak Creator 3.1

New Projekt working with PHP Versions 7.1+ (tested working versions 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.5) edit config.php and done history Comming Soon!!! 3.1 update design clean up v3.0 3.0 New Web Script TeaSpeak Server Creator 2.1.9 update design clean up 2.0 many graphical changes 1.0 simple...
  12. THEFLASHHD

Outdated TeaSpeak Creator 3.0

TeaSpeak Creator 3.0 working with PHP Versions 7.1+ (tested working versions 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.5) edit config.php and done history 3.0 New Web Script TeaSpeak Server Creator 2.1.9 update design clean up 2.0 many graphical changes 1.0 simple bootstrap 3 template...
  13. THEFLASHHD

Outdated [Unfinished work] TeaSpeak Creator 2.1.9

Teaspeak Creator 2.1.9 working with PHP Versions 7.1+ (tested working versions 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.5) The Demo Page https://rtx-host.de edit config.php and done history 2.1.9 update design clean up 2.0 many graphical changes 1.0 simple bootstrap 3 template Good Luck form xCasaTV...
  14. THEFLASHHD

Can you please help me

Kannst du mir bitte helfen? Ich möchte der Tea*Speak-Version bei teaspeak beitreten. Ich habe die Version 3.2.3 und es funktioniert nicht so, dass Sie es bekommen können, sich anzuschließen, wäre Teaspeak-Hoster