• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. heartles39

Server About geoip

Hello, I want to prevent some countries from accessing my server with the help of geoip. Access to port 22 is blocked without any problem. But they can still access the teaspeak servers. How can I prevent this. I'm sending you an example command. I will be glad if you edit and forward iptables...
  2. heartles39

/usr/bin/py+ High CPU

Hello, Why is this caused Does anyone have information ? https://prnt.sc/12bir5g
  3. heartles39

Server How can I access this without running minimal_sh

Hello How can I access this without running minimal_sh. I can see requests to the server by running minimal_sh Is there any other way around this?
  4. heartles39

Server Tea*Speak client not being able to write

Hello My protocol_key key had expired and i replaced it with a different protocol_key. Before exchanging All users were able to post on the Tea*Speak client in the chat channel. But after changing the protocol_key, some users cannot write (You don't have permissions to send channel chat...
  5. heartles39

Server How to terminate auto start Teaspeak server?

Hello How to stop a Teaspeak server started with autostart. I'm sending the pictures https://prnt.sc/10pakw6 https://prnt.sc/10paloq
  6. heartles39

Tea*Speak 5 beta code for sale

Hello, I'm selling an account with Tea*Speak 5 code active. After you make your payment, the account is transferred to your e-mail address. Everything belongs to you Price 10 euro My Whatsapp: +90 542 651 5436
  7. heartles39

Server Cloudflare Country blocking

Hello Hello Is it possible to enter Firewall rules via Cloudflare and block countries connecting to TeaSpeak? If so, how do I do it? for DNS
  8. heartles39

Server Teaspeak uses high cpu

Hello Why does Teaspeak use high cpu? Today, there were about 200 people on this server and the cpu was always 80%, creating audio lag. TeaSpeak version 1.4.20. Is there a better optimized version that uses less cpu? Processor : 4x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 0 @ 2.60GHz Ram : 3GB Swap: 3GB
  9. heartles39

Server virtual server got a critical error and unknown error code

Hello, Why does this problem occur? TeaSpeak version 1.4.20 icon port : 30032 <02:06:55> Transfer "icon_1663025658" reports: (virtual server got a critical error) <02:06:55> Transfer "icon_1106792814" reports: (virtual server got a critical error) <02:06:55> Transfer "icon_1174793192" reports...
  10. heartles39

Server Crashed

My Hello server crashes and shuts down. TeaSpeak server version : 1.4.20 My vps version: ubuntu 16 64bit I uploaded the crash files. Can you review it please?
  11. heartles39

Server Perm setting to be deleted

Hello I think the 2 perm settings I will write below should be deleted. It is very difficult to open all permissions individually. We buy a premium license and change the version of TeaSpeak, but we may be Greylisted / Blacklisted because of this setting. @WolverinDEV
  12. heartles39

1.4.20 Application crashed

Hello Recently, the application has been closing itself constantly. I'm transmitting the logs. Can you please check? @WolverinDEV https://dosya.co/u45itrsyyb4y/log.rar.html
  13. heartles39

Server Maybe a solution to DDoS

Hello, I want to report a feature I think. DDoS is the biggest problem today. If Teaspeak gives us such a number when installed on the virtual server, E.G: 1562. Conflicts will not occur if this number changes on each virtual server. Thus, if we can log in with the number given to us by the...
  14. heartles39

Alternative MusicBot

Hello. Is there any alternative music bot for Tea*Speak other than these bots? Free of charge (Sinusbot - TS3AudioBot - TeaSpeakBot)
  15. heartles39

Server About first-coder panel

Hello I have installed the First-coder.de panel. How can I enable a user to enable Query? For example, I want the user to give herself an Admin Server Query. How can I do that?
  16. heartles39

Server About Premium

Hello I want to buy a Premium License. To change the text Teaspeak on Linux. Will it be active automatically when I get the premium license?
  17. heartles39

Server insufficient client permissions (failed on i_permission_modify_power)

Hello. 1.4.8 I am using the server version I get this error when trying to make a setting in the teaspeak server. I can't even enable the power up setting. My permissions settings are : https://prnt.sc/unfrcr insufficient client permissions (failed on i_permission_modify_power)
  18. heartles39

Server Could not assign database id!

Hello. Help Me. Pls I'm starting my server I'm getting such an error. Could not assign database id! I cannot connect to the teaspeak server. No login with Tea*Speak client. What is the problem? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I cannot take the Teaspeak backup from Yatqa and upload...
  19. heartles39

Server the server reached his join attempt limit

Hey help me the server reached his join attempt limit Teaspeak version : 1.4.8
  20. heartles39

Server How do I install teaspeak on nat vps?

Hello How do I install teaspeak on nat vps? I have 11201-11220 Port ranges