• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. otalportista

Server TeaSpeak Packet Loss

Hey, How i can get packet loss of teaspeak using ts3phpframework? I tried getinfo of server and get value into virtualserver_total_packetloss_total but value all the time is 0 Any Solution? Best Regards.
  2. otalportista

Pending Problems with TeaSpeak-1.4.18-beta-1

Hey, In this version we can't see avatars of some users. And when i try downgrade to other version error occured when try start server. @WolverinDEV, I sended in private message, trace logs and crash dump. Best Regards, OTalPortista
  3. otalportista

Server Template permissions

Hello buddies, Today I'm going to show you how to really set up template groups. As we all know, many people sell TeaSpeak servers and limit the slots according to the client's choice, but notice that the serveradmin group is able to put back the permission to add the slots they want ( Note you...
  4. otalportista

Valentine badge

it's only available until Monday! Code: D8HYENCL3K
  5. otalportista

Server [ SOLUTION ] - to error in yatqa ( invalid hash, Tea*Speak -> teaspeak )

Hey, The solution to this problem is to use an older version of yatqa. Yatqa 3.9.8.2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WZn-SJIi4lqRcZQlndGDhxCEgzlaAqum Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/9e7e6d57a1f8c52a55775aaae889d3b1b0a8d92d5df549580e1db7d165f3cda6/detection Until today...
  6. otalportista

Pending Template permissions

Hey, On server admin i want put some configuration with skip version selected. I select it and all okay, but when i create server and check the permission it didnt create with skip perm. Version TeaSpeak: 1.3.25-beta-2 Thanks.
  7. otalportista

Completed TeaSpeak uses high ram.

Hey, VPS SPECS: 1 CORE 1 GB RAM. ====== TEASPEAK CONFIG.YML: threads: ticking: 4 music: execute_limit: 4 execute_per_bot: 1 web: io_loops: 4 voice: events_per_server: 1 execute_per_server: 2 execute_limit: 10 io_min: 1 io_per_server: 1 io_limit: 2 ====== I have been having issues with...
  8. otalportista

Completed TeaSpeak uses lots of ram

Hey, I'm only using TeaSpeak on VPS and teaspeak uses lots of ram. Anyone know to solve this?
  9. otalportista

Server Message query to Android Client

Hey, My androis client get crash after open message query on a teaspeak. Have any idea to solve them?