• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. RoTrKO

Information The future of TeaSpeak

I have read most of the posts here and I agree and disagree with every post partially. I'm sure that Wolverin will take the best decision and the outcome will be for the good of the community but also for him. In my opinion and If I may suggest, you could work with a good donation system but to...
  2. RoTrKO

Fast and reliable seller +1

Fast and reliable seller +1
  3. RoTrKO

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

Looks promising, so far I will wait for further versions and to be tested but some other users. In the meantime if you need Romanian translation let me know ;)
  4. RoTrKO

Excellent and reliable seller, I have been buying services from yamano since 1 year already I...

Excellent and reliable seller, I have been buying services from yamano since 1 year already I guess, very good support and fast delivery. Definitely recommending.
  5. RoTrKO

Pending 1.4.3 Beta 2 - Unusual CPU Usage

Hi all, Does anyone experience unusual CPU usage for 1.4.3 Beta 2? When I booted up it was fine but after 26h of uptime when I checked the server (even during less online users) CPU is constantly around 100-120%. None of the vServer has Music bot. Checking the server logs I couldn't see...
  6. RoTrKO

Fast response as usual, got 2nd time my license. I recommend him

Fast response as usual, got 2nd time my license. I recommend him
  7. RoTrKO

Outdated Simpel Server-Creator-Skript lang-DE

@Nico could you please reupload it? Download link is unavailable.
  8. RoTrKO

BlockList

Yes it does actually, let me throw this here: json='{ "serverPort" : 9988, "serverIP" : "192.158.30.154", "serverDNS" : "192.158.30.154", "serverVersion" : "18446744073709551615", "license" : 0, "slotCount" : 1337, "violationType": 1 }' #serverport : signed int, no port restriction...
  9. RoTrKO

Server Tea*Speak ping and packet loss problem

Hello, I assume you're looking at avg ping and avg packetloss, those are based on clients connected to those servers. It doesn't mean your port/server has issue more likely some or more people having internet issues (on Port 1) and rest of the people on other ports are ok with their connection :)
  10. RoTrKO

Release Psychokillers webinterface modiffied( a little bit) for Teaspeak

Turkish translation sent via PM ;)
  11. RoTrKO

Release Psychokillers webinterface modiffied( a little bit) for Teaspeak

I can do Turkish one but I'll be able to deliver it tomorrow evening.
  12. RoTrKO

Works as expected, reliable and fast delivery ;)

Works as expected, reliable and fast delivery ;)
  13. RoTrKO

Server cpu usage

I think some people still doesn't understand the free version vs paid version differences :) would you like to pay for a license yearly to have half CPU usage or save license payment and have a higher CPU usage... that should be the first question. If you save more money with license, go for...