• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. AmirHM

Pending invalid clientID

Users disconnect from the server with this error invalid clientID It happens in the servers with teaspeak built-in musicbots
  2. AmirHM

crash

TeaSpeak Version: 1.4.19-beta-1
  3. AmirHM

Pending Yatqa Error

Yatqa shows this error on the 1.4.14-beta-12
  4. AmirHM

Pending max virtual servers

Hi By default I can't make a server with servercreate when I reach the max virtual servers amount that I set in config.yml But I can make servers higher than the amount by deploying a snapshot
  5. AmirHM

server not starting

Hi When I update my server to 1.4.13-beta-1 My server is not starting any more Starting the TeaSpeak server.. Could not start TeaSpeak server. Last log entries: [2020-04-19 10:30:29] [CRITICAL] GEN | Could not initialize SQL! [2020-04-19 10:30:29] [CRITICAL] GEN | failed to upgrade...
  6. AmirHM

crash report

Crash for 1.4.11-beta-8 It happened when deploying snapshot
  7. AmirHM

Pending kick from server

Hi When I edit permission of a channel group server kicks me with this reason You were kicked from the server by the Server (Error while command handling (Resource deadlock avoided)!) I'm using 1.4.10-beta-3
  8. AmirHM

crash report

Crash for 1.4.10-3
  9. AmirHM

server stop

Hi my server stops with these logs [2020-03-09 15:08:59] [CRITICAL] GEN | Failed to execute sql command: 1/constraint failed (/root/server/TeaSpeak/server/src/DatabaseHelper.cpp:950) [2020-03-09 15:08:59] [CRITICAL] GEN | Failed to execute sql command: 1/constraint failed...
  10. AmirHM

Pending Bug start server virtually

Hi I update my server to 1.4.9-beta , I can't start a stopped server in yatqa virtually
  11. AmirHM

server crash

Hi My server crashes every two hours after I upgrade the server to 1.4.9-beta-1
  12. AmirHM

Server query

The main query server group ( Admin Server Query ) is deleted How can I bring it back without reinstalling server?
  13. AmirHM

Pending Connection lost

Hi Every time I open permissions tab my IP get banned and I lost the connection to the server and I should change my IP to connect to the server again
  14. AmirHM

Pending File uploading

When I want to upload something on the server I got this error You were kicked from the server by the Server (Error while command handling (filesystem error: cannot create directories: Permission denied [./files/server_43/channel_150])!) Why I got this?
  15. AmirHM

Completed New Tea*Speak clients cant join teaspeak servers

hello why new Tea*Speak clients cant join the teaspeak servers i think in the past new clients could join the teaspeak