• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. D

Pending Disconnected undefined error

I tried this version :)
  2. D

latest, 1.3.25-beta2
  3. D

If you mean server, yes, 3
  4. D

Yes, it happens to everyone, there are characters that crashed client. I have not come yet which, how do I get what characters to send it just Wolverinowi, because it is the server kicked user exactly.
  5. D

I am slowly coming to the reason for this case, I have already established that this is due to some function to collect administration statistics, probably statistics of providing help at the help center, or of given ranks
  6. D

Its problem with my client, bc other people doesn't have that problem only I
  7. D

Where is dump file?
  8. D

Hello, this is my logs: 04.10.2019 13:25:27 SCHandler Warning Error from ChanClients: invalid parameter size 04.10.2019 13:25:27 SCHandler Warning Error while parsing packet: undefined error Client Version >> 3.3.2 [Stable] on Windows Tea*Speak3 Server Version >>...
  9. D

Pending Error

Hello, I have problem with query in console tea, permissions, and firewall.
  10. D

Completed Query no connect

to?
  11. D

Completed Query no connect

Hello, i have problem with query connect, on yatqa its work but on php bot no work, login its this same, error from teaserver console: [2019-09-22 19:48:43] [INFO] QUERY | Got new client from 127.0.0.1:58424 [2019-09-22 19:48:44] [ERROR] QUERY | [127.0.0.1:58424/ServerQuery#127.0.0.1/58424 |...
  12. D

Outdated Ts3AudioBot with interface

Use this for hack me.
  13. D

Pending Invalid license

And new server, Tea*Speak block: ip domain and server id.
  14. D

Outdated Ts3AudioBot with interface

Hello, this is not my script, it is created by the Polish coder "xman883". Instalation guide: Downloads: Link removed - Panel Link removed - MusicBots 4. Upload bot to /home/TS3AudioBot 5. give chmod -R 777 to folders config i permissions Bot instaled :) 6...
  15. D

Server What is the most stable version?

Im prefer 1.3.20-beta1 i use this and i have 0 problems