• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. LabodiDavid

4th transaction went fine, i absolutely recommend! :)

4th transaction went fine, i absolutely recommend! :)
  2. LabodiDavid

Pending New user server group issue

Server version: 1.5.3-beta This is happens when a user who is not exist in the database connects to the server. Only way to give the user server group is by adding as contact and copying the unique id.
  3. LabodiDavid

Evaluated Users drop from server

I was had that freezing issue too. I had to downgrade to beta-7 to avoid these freezes. I'm currently using that version with no problems.
  4. LabodiDavid

Pending Voice works, but every another thing ignored

Appears for every users in 1.5.0-beta 8 and 9 both. After restart the server is running with no problems, but after a few hours i got the above errors for literally everything, muting myself (works on client side but not shows on the server), channel switching (can't switch channels), can't edit...
  5. LabodiDavid

Pending Crash report - nightly-27

Server version: TeaSpeak-1.5.0-nightly-27
  6. LabodiDavid

Server Blacklist

Avoid very big slot numbers per virtual server. About 4 years ago I was had license crack before the Tea*Speak "new" license update and i was had a 1million slot virtual server and i forgot about the weblist, and I got blacklisted because that. :LOL: I maked a video in '18 and i know about only...
  7. LabodiDavid

Issues with video and screen sharing

Yes this server is behind a NAT. But I think there isn't problem with that because the webclient connection is working and thats using webrtc too. Okay, then i'm waiting for the update. :) Good luck, these features are changing tea*speak :)
  8. LabodiDavid

I configured the port range from 50000 to 56000 as the default values both for TCP/UDP. Webrtc is enabled and the ports are forwarded correctly but the problem is the same. Those missing packet id errors appearing when the client video is trying to connect. And I can connect to the server from...
  9. LabodiDavid

I'm tried to testing out this new feature but I got the following error: At the server side: At the client side: I tried to open the port what the console wrote above in the console both for TCP/UDP (9068) but that not worked. Server version: 1.5.0-beta Client version: 1.5.0-3
  10. LabodiDavid

Quick transaction. I got my 2th license. +REP :)

Quick transaction. I got my 2th license. +REP :)
  11. LabodiDavid

Pending Lagging when channel switching, mute, and away

I see. Thank you :) Yes, in this situation I was connected with mobile internet connection but this happens with any type of connection. You're right, i thought so. I updated to beta-10 and the chat lagging is disappeared, and the channel switching is more smoothly yet. My clients reported me...
  12. LabodiDavid

Well, it's me with a stable 4G connection after a pure 2 minutes of channel switching. The big packet loss is at when I established the connection, after that it's decreasing. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I will try to upgrade to the beta-10 at the morning. By the way thank you...
  13. LabodiDavid

Here is a trace level log that contains, while i check my connection details and constantly switching channels. Sometimes it happens, and sometimes didn't. But i recognized, the chat is lagging to. For example if i write a message, it didn't appear. And after that I write an another one, and the...
  14. LabodiDavid

https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/interesting-connection-problem.2410 I had an another issue, i described in that article, that is interesting because I had to move the server physically another location, another isp, and the problem persists, but in the last days it's seems like...
  15. LabodiDavid

There are 3 virtual servers. The server's load average is: 0.71, 0.40, 0.40 Mostly one virtual server is used, the another two are running empty, so the total connections is 8-9 max, with a 25 ms ping average. Currently the server is running 2 days ago. The server has an optical 1gbit internet...
  16. LabodiDavid

Yes, it's happening everytime as you said, and same with away, mute. After i was updated to beta-9. Before the upgrade it wasn't there any problems like this. Maybe there are some missing options because the newer version, and i didn't updated the config file?
  17. LabodiDavid

Server version: 1.4.8-beta-9 I'm and others on the server experiencing lagging when someone doing channel switch, away, and mute. The ping is has a 25 ms average, and the stability, voice quality is good to. This problem is at on all virtual servers.
  18. LabodiDavid

Server Interesting connection problem

Yes, it's connect instantly. I tested connecting and disconnecting one after another, and works perfect, stable with the older client. With the newer clients someone can connect with no problems, but the big part of the clients can't connect easily, and they are can think the server isn't...
  19. LabodiDavid

In the TeaSpeak-client i got "Failed to process handshake: failed to execute begin (timeout)" error message, from the outside WAN. First time LAN connection from TeaSpeak-client was successfully but the next time i got the same error like in the outside. The first connection always works...
  20. LabodiDavid

I've been running my TeaSpeak server for about 4 months, next to webserver, gameservers, etc with no problems. Now there is an interesting connection problem, somebody can connect from the internet, but i can't from the local network (except first time). Exactly everybody can or can't connect...