• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. A

Make TeaSpeak look like Tea*Speak

3.10.2 new version.
  2. A

Pending Conflict between permissions, when creating new groups.

Group "A"-"B"-"C" = A clear group and B - C copy of A Group "Moderator" = clear group If you change any permision on A or B or C or Moderator afect a rest of groups.
  3. A

The edition done by Tea*Speak 3 client. 1 - he delete "normal" group, leave the other two with not editions. 2 - he create clear new group "A" for enter, exit, create subchannel... (Now he have Admin - Guest - A). 3 - he copy the group "A" to make diferent names with diferent icons...
  4. A

Hi. One of our users have one crazzy problem. The one of Server Admin I leave it by default, then I delete the group called "Normal" leaving only the Guest and Admin, then I create 1 from 0, it would be the group for those who are registered, the permission to enter, exit, create subchannel...
  5. A

All great. Thanks!!!

All great. Thanks!!!
  6. A

Hi. I have 1 license (Active member donator) , and now I need second one to give to my users to...

Hi. I have 1 license (Active member donator) , and now I need second one to give to my users to make a clear migration... Can I use the same license in two dedicates at same time? or need one more? How can i get one more?
  7. A

Me too same "authentication server not connected" Any Idea?

Me too same "authentication server not connected" Any Idea?
  8. A

New Version 3.6.1 Release
  9. A

Please... New version 3.5.1 ...
  10. A

Hi! New version... 3.5.1
  11. A

Evaluated Crash every day.

Crash every day.
  12. A

3.5.0 stable Changed version to: ¿?¿?
  13. A

Premium License

Where I can get the premium license... I was premium but i dont renew for some weeks, now The software says that the license dont work... Where can i get the new premium license?
  14. A

TeaSpeak Protocol_key.txt

You dont resolve my question. 1 - I have a Legal Tea*Speak 3 Server (3.3.1) with Legal NPL License. 2 - I Take this real License, and translate to TeaSpeak Protocol_key The Question If I put this Protocol_key in TeaSpeak Servers, (Tea*Speak CAN DETECT THE REAL NPL KEY-LICENSE AND BAN THE LEGAL...
  15. A

Completed Memory leak solved?

Sorry for duplicate... but need to solve a question... I have a license on a Tea*Speak 3.3.1 server (Non-Profit-License). Original is already several years old. If I convert it to Protocol_key, could Tea*Speak identify that license from Protocol_Key.txt and ban it? if the ban will stop working...
  16. A

TeaSpeak Protocol_key.txt

Hello I have a license on a Tea*Speak 3.3.1 server (Non-Profit-License). Original is already several years old. Could Tea*Speak identify that license from Protocol_Key.txt and ban it? if the ban will stop working with the Tea*Speak 3.3.1 server?
  17. A

We need to migrate as fast as we can, because people download the latest Tea*Speak 3 Client, and cant connect to old 3.0.13.8 servers...
  18. A

Confirmed... Memory Leak. I am migrating from Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8, I say to users to configure theyr servers, and in September 15, stops old network of Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 servers, and reroute to the New TeaSpeak Servers... Now are about 100 simultaneously (not all) users configuring theyr...
  19. A

Completed (server version is too old for command) with new client V

I can´t connect: server version is too old for command with the last Client Version.
  20. A

Completed Bugued with new version

1 - I cant say to 1000 Admin users "ey! close Tea*Speak and do this, this and this - And say it to your community users" This is not real solution... 2 - I think this mistakes / bugs was deleted from this beta versions... 3 - I am on migration from Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 to TeaSpeak Software, users...