• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. A

Pending Conflict between permissions, when creating new groups.

Hi. One of our users have one crazzy problem. The one of Server Admin I leave it by default, then I delete the group called "Normal" leaving only the Guest and Admin, then I create 1 from 0, it would be the group for those who are registered, the permission to enter, exit, create subchannel...
  2. A

Evaluated Crash every day.

Crash every day.
  3. A

Premium License

Where I can get the premium license... I was premium but i dont renew for some weeks, now The software says that the license dont work... Where can i get the new premium license?
  4. A

TeaSpeak Protocol_key.txt

Hello I have a license on a Tea*Speak 3.3.1 server (Non-Profit-License). Original is already several years old. Could Tea*Speak identify that license from Protocol_Key.txt and ban it? if the ban will stop working with the Tea*Speak 3.3.1 server?
  5. A

Completed (server version is too old for command) with new client V

I can´t connect: server version is too old for command with the last Client Version.
  6. A

Completed Bugued with new version

TeaSpeak Bugued permisions on all vServer... I dont know when (I thnik it happends when I have the las bug = https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/1-2-2-beta2-crash-in-start.275/#post-1775 ) Now the system is bugued 100%. · Permisons bugued like, They MUST push to talk, they try to quit...
  7. A

Completed 1.2.2-beta2 crash in start

Hi the las version crash in the start. [2018-08-07 04:08:25] [INFO] GEN | Got stop signal! [2018-08-07 04:08:25] [INFO] GEN | Stopping all server instances! [2018-08-07 04:08:25] [INFO] GEN | Stopping application [2018-08-07 04:08:25] [DEBUG] GLOBL | Stopping all virtual servers...
  8. A

Completed Cant limit UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD Speed

Hi! With YaTQA [Statistics] Area - In Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 I set 2MB/s Upload/Download Speed Limit. When you upload download the max speed is 2MB/s With YaTQA [Statistics] Area - In TeaSpeak 1.1.40-beta5 I set the same speed 2MB/s Upload /Download Speed Limit. But when you upload/download the...
  9. A

Web Control Panel

TeaSpeak have a Native Web Control Panel or similar where create users and instances?
  10. A

Some Questions of this SW

Actually I have a community with Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 (r4p3 version :p) I manage about 400 servers (Because I offer totally free / without adevertising or popups)... The distribution of this: Server A: with about 200 servers (Linux x64 Tea*Speak 3 Software) Server B: with about 200 servers (Linux...