• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. X

A really great saler Helps you with every little thing if you have difficulties. You can really...

A really great saler Helps you with every little thing if you have difficulties. You can really trust him everything. Will only buy services from him now. Keep it up! Remain a good seller, also in the future! Thank you for your services :) (y)
  2. X

Server reseller system

Okay, I try it when I'm at home. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Unfortunately, the same mistake with me
  3. X

Server reseller system

Standard of TeaSpeak
  4. X

Server reseller system

In Easy-Wi you can enter a Custom Queryport, but I get the wrong password even though this is correct for Putty with Telnet.
  5. X

Server reseller system

I do not know if it really is because of this MOTD.
  6. X

Server reseller system

Which motd?
  7. X

Server reseller system

With Easy-Wi I had the problem that he did not accept the queryport of TeaSpeak "10101".
  8. X

Server reseller system

I meant more of an alternative such as the free gameserver panel "Easy-Wi"
  9. X

Server reseller system

Is there no free version alternatives?
  10. X

Server reseller system

Is there a website where you can for example offer a virtual server? :unsure: And that is also independent with the other virtual servers.
  11. X

Very fast answers, and also very friendly! Helps you with every question and problem. Will get...

Very fast answers, and also very friendly! Helps you with every question and problem. Will get back a license at this seller at any time. ;) 10 of 10 points