• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Chernobyl452

24/7 Extremely Cheap TeaSpeak Server Hosting

24/7 Cheap TeaSpeak Server Host! I offer: 10p per slot, so for 16 slots, £1.60/month, 32 slots, £3.20/month, or for 100 slots, £10/month. Bargain! (I even do quarterly, semi-annually or yearly) I sometimes do free server lifetime giveaways. Message "FREE" and I may or may not give you one ;)...
  2. Chernobyl452

24/7 Free TeaSpeak Server Host

Thank you for reading! Ubuntu Linux TeaSpeak 1.4.14 Server Host FREE TO USE! What do we offer? Tea(m)Speak 3/5 All Versions Compatible Any slots (maximum 1024) DDoS Protection 24/7 teaspeak servers If you are interested: Please make sure to message me on the TeaSpeak forums or Discord if...
  3. Chernobyl452

Cannot connect to any servers

I found out that I can't connect to any servers, including TeaSpeak's demo server, on the web. It gives me this error everytime I try to join. I did this on my server and this is the error occurred: [2020-08-04 21:16:50] [INFO ] 2 | [[XX.XXX.XX.XXX:58558/undefined | 0]] Using encrypted...
  4. Chernobyl452

Unofficial TeaSpeak Subreddit

I made an unofficial TeaSpeak subreddit for you all that has Reddit. I'm very new on setting up subreddits, please let me know if you want to help. https://www.reddit.com/r/TeaSpeak/
  5. Chernobyl452

Server TeaSpeak server latest version bugs

Every time i change a server group permission, it does not change when closed and reopened. The server logs are not working from the query (YatQA) and Tea(m)Speak client. Firewall is disabled. Hosted from a VPS.
  6. Chernobyl452

Hosting TeaSpeak Servers For You

Thank you for reading! Ubuntu Linux TeaSpeak 1.3.24 Server Host FREE TO USE! GamersFreedom Inc. Hosting V1 What do we offer? TeaWeb compatibility TeaClient compatibility DDNS supported Web server query 24/7 teaspeak servers SinusBot - unavailable for personal servers IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...
  7. Chernobyl452

Native Client Would it ever be possible for TeaClient/TeaWeb to support Tea(m)Speak servers?

Hello, I really like this TeaSpeak look and I would like it if TeaSpeak would allow people that are using TeaSpeak to join Tea(m)Speak 3 servers with TeaSpeak (TeaClient/TeaWeb). I just had a idea for TeaSpeak. Would it be possible or will be in the next stable update (most unlikely)?
  8. Chernobyl452

core dumped error teaspeak

Hi, i was just trying to start up my teaspeak server but i cannot because of error: ./teastart_minimal.sh: line 65: 4127 Segmentation fault (core dumped) ./TeaSpeakServer $@ I am using ubuntu 18.04.3 linux 64 bit virtual machine am using 1.3.25 teaspeak server does it support ubuntu or oracle?