• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Saci

Pending 2 user , same tab

I quickly clicked twice on a url to connect to ts, and he connected the same users twice in the same tab, this shouldn't be possible! last version 20-05-25 09:22 Unix timestamp of this server version: 1590409357
  2. Saci

Pending many, alot, several times: Found varianzes within the server tick! This long delay could be an issue

build version TeaSpeak-1.4.1-beta-1 [2019-11-08 14:00:15] [ERROR] 18 | Found varianzes within the server tick! This long delay could be an issue. (Supposed: 500ms Hold: 1006ms) [2019-11-08 14:00:15] [ERROR] 16 | Found varianzes within the server tick! This long delay could be an issue...
  3. Saci

old bug priority to talk

old bug priority to talk, I found some things that can help you fix this bug adds individual permission by "client permission" It is not possible to remove by right-click, only by removing the permission invidually. it should be possible to add and remove by right click it happens at random...
  4. Saci

Pending ERROR QUERY

after the last update, I have this error in the whmcs module and on the server module side Retry answer: too many simultaneously connected sessions server side [ERROR] QUERY | [1xx.4x.2x1.xxx7:50442/ServerQuery#1xx.4x.2x1.xxx7/50442 | 0] Failed to read! Code: 0 errno: 0 message: Success...
  5. Saci

Pending dont show grant

6. Saci

1.3.21-beta 6

[2019-07-03 19:16:23] [[1m[7m[0;31mCRITICAL] [1m[7m[0;31m GEN | Failed to execute sql command: 1/constraint failed (/workspace/TeaSpeak-Parent_master-FRUL5U2YEGMIHINML2BZCK6KBI6I4EHNXBFX3JFUSZG2NLVUAXHA/TeaSpeak/server/src/DatabaseHelper.cpp:607)[0m after this server crash , what is this?
  7. Saci

Evaluated Reuse ID

I really appreciate all the work that has been done, including the last change of ID reuse but the problem was solved in half, now you can choose the number that the server will start the ID BUT still reusing the IDs, this should be optional, cause a lot of inconvenience for many resellers that...
  8. Saci

Completed Reusing virtual server ids

Reusing virtual server ids after these servers have been deleted WolverinDEV PLEASE remove it DNS CLOUD FLARE is bug with ts module , please remove it , when create new server and reuse ID , some way ip gerated by module connect in another server without reason, i check config all is...
  9. Saci

Server Reusing virtual server ids after these servers have been deleted

Reusing virtual server ids after these servers have been deleted not fixed build 1.3.21-beta-1
  10. Saci

Server Server hidden user

cliente ts 3.3.0 and Server tea build 1.3.9 beta 8, i can see him by yaqta User hidden , just show him after move between channels
  11. Saci

Native Client Please remove it

please remove resolving hostname information, this information is too much, plus we know that the tea servers can be reported moreover with server ip access and attack attempts will be more frequent normal users do not need this information,
  12. Saci

Completed Subscribed BUG 1.3.15

after accessing the ts and all the channels are subscribed, after moving between channels it loses subscribed and it is no longer possible to see who is in the channels after move between chnnel , lost Subscribe
  13. Saci

Critical Error

Version 1.3.12-beta optmized Server was stoped , after put online cant conect it , check server side take this error [CRITICAL] GEN | Soft assertion...
  14. Saci

Evaluated Crash server 1.3.5

the problem occurs when you try to import a backup of a server from a version lower than 1.3.5, if you import from the same version it does not have the error. how to reproduce the error 1- you need to backup a version below 1.3.5 using yatqa in the "CREAT FILE BACKUP" option 2- Import this...
  15. Saci

Evaluated Server crash after update 1.3.3-beta 1

Server crash after update 1.3.3-beta 1 please check this files, i dont know reason server crash
  16. Saci

Completed avatar erro

many people from my server are complaining that they can not see the avatar of others, this problem I even saw I do not know if there is a connection limit on the transfer port I am 380 people online and I am having this problem on multiple instances of the server
  17. Saci

Completed HELP

Does anyone know what this is (server authentication not connected)? all server cant conect with ts 3.2.3+ , what happening ?
  18. Saci

Completed Could not shutdown query client socket

[2018-12-11 20:56:23] [[1m[7m[0;31mCRITICAL] [1m[7m[0;31m GEN | Failed to execute sql command: 1/constraint failed[0m [2018-12-12 02:00:20] [[1m[7m[0;31mCRITICAL] [1m[7m[0;31m GEN | Missed out thread detachment! This could lead to memory leaks![0m [2018-12-13 10:14:13] [[1m[7m[0;31mCRITICAL]...
  19. Saci

Completed STOP SERVER = CRASH

version 1.2.28 beta 1 still bug stop server = crash , this bug already beem reported
  20. Saci

Completed Authentication server again OFF

Authentication server again OFF, wolverine help US