• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. S

Pending Wrong GEO Location

Many Users have the wrong GEO Location. Any option to update it?
  2. S

Buying since over a year, the fastest and the best seller!

Buying since over a year, the fastest and the best seller!
  3. S

TeaSpeak sync for Woltlab?

did you have an idea why its still doesnt work? i see the servergroups in the acp, but can't add my id because of this error.
  4. S

works now, thank you but i got a new error. "Undefined index: clid" if i wan't to add my ID. do you have a idea why? i have: nl_char: "\n\r" is this right or should i change it?
  5. S

so, i have change to change this: motd: "TeaSpeak\n\rWelcome on the TeaSpeak ServerQuery interface.\n\r" to this: motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\r\n" right?
  6. S

i'm connecting with yatqa to the tea port 10101, i have changed the port in woltlab but i still got the same error. Where i can find this?
  7. S

do you have changed anything? i got an error with teaspeak (Can't execute command) with tea*speak i didnt get this error and it works fine.
  8. S

Hello, i have this plugin: https://www.atrox-dev.com/shop/product/10-Tea*Speak-3-synchronisation-wsc/ i'd like to use it with teaspeak, does anyone have expierence with this? regards
  9. S

+rep, best seller

+rep, best seller
  10. S

still the best seller!

still the best seller!
  11. S

very nice person! very fast business. thanks.

very nice person! very fast business. thanks.