• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. iKaros

Server Tea*Speak badges

No, @WolverinDEV is talking about on Teaspeak servers you can't look that, only your own badges because the files is in your localhost
  2. iKaros

Server Tea*Speak badges

TeaSpeak server's can get this problem.
  3. iKaros

Best VPS For TeaSpeak/Tea*Speak Serve !

bad ddos protection / mitigation. I recommend OVH right now, or Google servers (soo expensive). Both have a good ddos protection.
  4. iKaros

Gamescom 2019 Badge Code

thanks @h1web gj
  5. iKaros

Selling Sponsoring License Badge

i give it free, PM. People that was get it free from me: @paraguai @ZeroCz @Bigmorit @otalportista
  6. iKaros

Server Sponsorship License (selling)

The NPL will be change the rules, and it will be more hard to get. If for you work, fastanstic :)
  7. iKaros

All people know that in this forums some workers of Tea*Speak look post. But on private chat i can send you some pictures about why the people prefer buy me. I have a lot of accs with +5/10k followers (twitter, youtube, instagram), i have websites creates by me, forums configured and ready to...
  8. iKaros

A lot of people say the same, and a lot of people hasn't the license. Your opinion.
  9. iKaros

Open pm, all people are different.
  10. iKaros

Open private. All people are different.
  11. iKaros

Open PM :) But I am selling the oficial license, it doesn't work with TeaSpeak ;)
  12. iKaros

TeaSpeak Web Interface Host/Client

(hoster) One option to connect different servers in the control panel, for example France and Canada servers, later you can have options to view only servers in Canada, only in France... Send global message in all servers location or only in one location. Some ideas that maybe it can help the...
  13. iKaros

Hey! I am selling licences sponsored by Tea*Speak. Any interested open PM, I am selling it soo cheap. If you like how I get that with all necessary files you are free to ask me one price to sell too.
  14. iKaros

Hey! I am selling licences sponsored by Tea*Speak. Any interested open PM, I am selling it soo cheap. If you like how I get that with all necessary files you are free to ask me one price to sell too.
  15. iKaros

TeaSpeak Web Interface Host/Client

- Server view: Basic information about the server, for example time running, server port and IP online or offline, users online and slots, staff connected (with one ID rank)... - General view: All servers online or offline, people connected, server port, one option to send one message on all...
  16. iKaros

Outdated Web Panel Tea(m)Speak - Client and Host

I can help you if you need with the website and servers to test. Only open PM.
  17. iKaros

Theme for TeaClient

good work!
  18. iKaros

About Sponsorship licenses

Give me your website to check, please.
  19. iKaros

About Sponsorship licenses

Sponsorship work how one NPL, it's the same.
  20. iKaros

Best VPS For TeaSpeak/Tea*Speak Serve !

On private-hosting.eu with code "iKaros" you have 5% discount. And I sell too vps/dedicated servers soo cheap, panel.unityserv.net to check prices and details.