• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Refeele

JTS3 WHMCS Module ?

I've coded a working JTS3 WHMCS auto provisioning module (still in development stage tho) I'm just curious if there's anyone interested on having a module for JTS3?
  2. Refeele

WHMCS module for teaspeak

I see punch me in the face, punch me, punch me and don't stop punching me :o hahah
  3. Refeele

ahhhh now we're talking man! free information for everyone
  4. Refeele

The module is nulled in 2 versions: v5.0 by @BIOS v4.3 by me (Haxxthe) Admin edit: links deleted not support for cracked or nulled things My edit: Sorry to hear that D:
  5. Refeele

BOIIIIII
  6. Refeele

And make sure you're using PHP 5.6, not 7!! For the TSDNS, in case you don't want cloudflare, download the nodejs-tsdns from github (search it on google), install nodejs and npm, enter command: apt install nodejs npm extract the zip, go into the new folder (nodejs-tsdns-master), enter command...
  7. Refeele

Nothing beats an automated install script for this. Just saying. If you are concerned bout time... ;)
  8. Refeele

Funny to see how ppl charge for the install of this modules while back in the time all the information was posted with clear steps and if someone had any doubts they just PMd me or sent a tg message and I helped 4free; as long as they were polite. When ppl wanted to pay me I refused saying that...
  9. Refeele

I'm the old mantainer (Haxxthe) just in case you need something tho. I was AFK for 2 years for personal reasons. PM Inbox is always open ;)