• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. farhadhelix

TeaWeb srv support

hello @WolverinDEV may you add srv record support for teaclient and teaweb so users can enter their virtual server without entering the port?
  2. farhadhelix

Failed to validate instance integrity within 7 days.

hello @WolverinDEV every week instance stopping with this error 2021-08-09 18:27:17] [CRITICAL] GLOBL | Failed to validate instance integrity within 7 days. 1.5.6b2
  3. farhadhelix

Pending conver error

hello @WolverinDEV one of virtual server getting "convert error" teaspeak version is 1.5.6b2 i deleted everything in the server and its totaly empty but still gives convert error found the cause. our file transfer quota somehow bugged. i restored snapshot again and after qouta bug fixed...
  4. farhadhelix

Pending file transfer server quota exceeded

hello @WolverinDEV one of virtual servers started giving this error changed every value related to quota restart whole instance . but not working any idea? Yatqa Gives same error too on that virtual server 1.5.6b2
  5. farhadhelix

crash dumb

hello @WolverinDEV my server crashed 4 times today in 5 hours may you look into my crash dumb for info? thank you https://easyupload.io/y39xni
  6. farhadhelix

Server hardware ban

hello how to hardware ban someone? we need to ban someone who alwyas changing its global ID and IP and joining again i dont see any hardware info on the client any way?
  7. farhadhelix

Pending tfar

hello @WolverinDEV one of my customers complained about something i tell you . there is a plugin named task force arma 3 plugin. they install it on Tea*Speak client and it do someting which i dont exactly know how does it work( i did not test it or used it ) on version 1.4.22 this plugin...
  8. farhadhelix

Pending 1.5.6b1 channel grp inheritance issue

hello @WolverinDEV its late for me to roll back to 1.4.22 . after update to 1.5.6b1 clients start to complaining channel group inheritence permissions not applying for subchannels for that channel like i give ignore_join_power to channel admin group and set it to a client for a channel. he...
  9. farhadhelix

Pending ignore password not working property

hello @WolverinDEV i updated to 1.5.6b1 but i saw 1 bug till now. channel ignore password not working as it should . when a rank b_channel_join_ignore_password assigned to that rank its not working and user should enter a password again upon connection to a channel the strange is users...
  10. farhadhelix

multiple instance sharing 1 sql

hello @WolverinDEV im trying to achieve running multiple instances of teaspeak server on multiple virtual servers sharing a single database no issue on that and its done what is im trying to achieve is to share clients on the multiple servers do you have anything in mind to get into this? kinda...
  11. farhadhelix

1.5.2 issue

Hello the version 1.5.2 sometimes (like about 12 hours ) hangs up totaly which no body can connect and yatqa stuck on login in. its like server freezes and doing ./teastart.sh stop wont stop it properly and will kill it .
  12. farhadhelix

Server change embeded icons

hello @WolverinDEV is it possible to change the embedded icons in server? like icon ids(100 200 300 500 ) that already exist on the server or just add another global Icons to the system which can be exist on all virtual servers which cant be deleted or shown in the server there is two columns...
  13. farhadhelix

crash dump files

hello @WolverinDEV on n17 every 4 hours server crashed.even with droping access to query here some of crash dumps https://easyupload.io/kwerkc
  14. farhadhelix

no one can connect after a while

hello. on nighty versions after a while no one can connect to servers.server seems to be on unstable state which does not accept any voice client. even after doing .teastart.sh stop it cant shut it down properly and it force to kill it
  15. farhadhelix

Pending server created with undefinded channel names

hellow when creating new server server name is something like 56298954312sd7f64w9r1s5d64f and all channel names are undefined what causing this? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- also restoring snapshot all channels are restore with undefined name
  16. farhadhelix

Pending invalid parameter size

hello in one of my virtual servers sometimes all clients get disconnected with error " parameter size" and then they connect whats causing this?
  17. farhadhelix

Pending invalid badge:protocol hacked

hi im facing this error on connection to one of my virtual servers allow invalid packet didnt solve it how can it get fixed?
  18. farhadhelix

Completed client ip's not showing

Hello @WolverinDEV came with a support ticket today complaining about an issue that clients ip is not showing the permissions are ok and i have tested it myself and he was right
  19. farhadhelix

Pending snapshot restore issue

hello on 1.4.18b4 after restoring a snapshot into a virtual server like port : 7558 after restoring the port is changed to 9987 (the default port )
  20. farhadhelix

Icon Collection

Hello guys i have collected a group of nice icons and i will put it here for you friends to use for your teaspeak servers have fun :) http://teamspeakiran.ir/public_downloads/TeamspeakIcons.zip