• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. K

Completed Failed to connect to server in 3.2.2 or 3.2.3 with AAL license

I down to 32 slots but don't work
  2. K

I need a solution or lost all clients
  3. K

I create a srv DNS record to subdomain.subdomain.domain.com and other subdomain.domain.com
  4. K

I have been using a AAL license for 1 month and suddenly when I try to enter I get the error "Failed to connect to server" and when use a older version of client works fine, why and how do I fix it?
  5. K

[INFORMATION] Connection lost because server license can not be validated.

I have this problem, trying to join to my TeaSpeak last version x.x.18 in 3.2.2 and have a AAL of 32 slots and comverted to TeaSpeak format and have this error when try to Join in 3.2.2, with olders version join without problems <19:02:40> Trying to connect to server on ******** <19:02:46>...
  6. K

Completed connection lost because server license could not be validated

I connect with the mobile "android" and have this error to join my server "connection lost because server license could not be validated" I usin the Linux x64 | 1.2.16-beta-1, and using the protocol_key of this thread...
  7. K

Completed whe copy copy random permissions

# Version: 1.2.6-beta-1 # TeaSpeak version: 1.2.6-beta # Build version: 1 {build_name: "1.2.6-beta-1", build_version: "1.2.6-beta", build_index: 1}
  8. K

Completed whe copy copy random permissions

when you copy a servergroup the server copy random and add rancom permissions...