• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. arman99

Pending ServerQueryLogin Crack

I use 1.4.22, somebody joined my server and give him self server admin with using serverquerylogin account
  2. arman99

Pending (Trace log) invalid parameter size bug

@WolverinDEV i uploaded for you two trace log(but i think is 1.log and her name is SoliSxx, after he joined server show invalid parameter size bug) log Download link: https://gofile.io/d/YyXKQt
  3. arman99

Server high cpu usage

sometimes i have high cpu usage with teaspeak server, 100 user just online screenshot uploaded. 1.4.22
  4. arman99

Pending TeaMusic Freeze

i use latest beta version of teaspeak 1.4.22, in this version bot freeze after 2 or 4days server running and dont play anymore with cmd or yatqa, when i restart server bot played. i use TeaMusic in multiple server instance.
  5. arman99

Crash dump

server crashed on version 1.4.21-b3 (latest version)
  6. arman99

Crash 1.4.19

i use latest version 1.4.19-beta-1 | amd64_optimized/TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta-1.tar.gz
  7. arman99

Pending Delete This Solved

Delete This Please.
  8. arman99

Pending inavlid parameter size again

in 1.4.18-b5 and 1.4.19 again this bug https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/invalid-parameter-size-bug.2832
  9. arman99

Pending Unknown (0) Error

i use 1.4.18-b5 and sometime users disconnected with this error The icon for server group "Unknown (0)" was not found.
  10. arman99

TS3 Android Client cant join server

i update server in 1.4.17-beta-2, but cant anymore join server with android client version, android client work in 1.4.17beta cracked version of official 3.0.13 its version has masked to 3.0.19 on Windows to bypass the android client ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- i find new...
  11. arman99

Pending invalid parameter size bug

latest teaspeak version have a bug 1.4.16-beta2, one user join my server and crashed users, everyone left from server with this error invalid parameter size
  12. arman99

TeaMusic

i several time create TeaMusic bot, and several time reinstall ffmpeg and youtube-dl and restart server, but bot dont play Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to load info provider before work good on server, when i reinstall ffmpeg bot dont play
  13. arman99

Pending Disconnected from server (invalid channel order)

in 1.4.16-beta1 have a bug i get this error for server and dont connect anymore when i move a sub-channel with mouse this error show for everyone Disconnected from server (invalid channel order)
  14. arman99

Client Dropped

i use latest version of teaspeak 1.4.16-beta-1 and several times a day my server clients dropped Alex dropped (Packet resend failed) i before use 1.4.10stable and dont have this problem