• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. SHELOFASTOV

Pending 1.4.18 (beta-4) standard group user list error

Normal group user list error
  2. SHELOFASTOV

Pending 1.4.18 (beta-4) Tea*Speak version 3.1.10 connection problem

There is a problem connecting to the server via Tea * Speak version 3.1.10 there is one instance, it has several servers. It connects to some servers immediately, and to some you need to connect several times or does not enter at all
  3. SHELOFASTOV

Pending 1.4.18 (beta-3) YaTQA can't connect after a few hours

I noticed after a while I can't connect to the server through YaTQA
  4. SHELOFASTOV

1.4.16-beta (crash_dumps)

1.4.16-beta (crash_dumps) server crashed
  5. SHELOFASTOV

Pending 1.4.8 and 1.4.9

From one IP I can not enter the server with different identifiers Maximum number of connections with the same identity exceeded.
  6. SHELOFASTOV

1.4.4-beta-1 (crash_dumps)

1.4.4-beta-1 (crash_dumps) Why did this happen? The server was running and just crashed ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I probably already understood what the problem was, my config was incorrectly configured, most likely the server crashed due to overload?
  7. SHELOFASTOV

1.4.2-beta-1 (crash_dumps)

1.4.2-beta-1 (crash_dumps) Why did this happen? The server was running and just crashed ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- server crashed again
  8. SHELOFASTOV

1.4.2-beta-1 (crash_dumps)

1.4.2-beta-1 (crash_dumps) Why did this happen?
  9. SHELOFASTOV

Pending resets settings

After updating the server resets some settings, such as room settings. Possibly also occurs when rebooting, did not check
  10. SHELOFASTOV

Pending display of query groups and templates

How to prevent the display of query groups and templates and the ability to copy these groups? for the server admin group
  11. SHELOFASTOV

Pending users cannot walk through rooms (after upgrade to 1.3.22-beta-9)

There is a problem after the upgrade, users who have several groups can not walk around the rooms
  12. SHELOFASTOV

Completed Tea*Speak 3.3.0 does not connect to TeaSpeak server

Tea*Speak 3 Client version 3.3.0 does not connect to TeaSpeak server version 1.3.17 <21:04:43> Connected to Server: "No server" <21:04:43> Disconnected from server (invalid parameter)
  13. SHELOFASTOV

Pending bug permission

Hello, I turn on the permission for one group and it is activated in others. b_channel_create_permanent
  14. SHELOFASTOV

Completed How to add multiple IPs

voice: #Notes: # Multibinding supported here! Host delimiter is \",\" #The value must be a string default_host: "1.1.1.1,2.2.2.2,3.3.3.3,4.4.4.4" only working 1.1.1.1 and 4.4.4.4
  15. SHELOFASTOV

Completed TeaSpeak 1.3.2-beta (Packet resend failed, connection timeout)

After upgrading to version 1.3.2, frequent shutdowns of people began. (Packet resend failed, connection timeout)
  16. SHELOFASTOV

Completed Problem with icons (1.3.0-beta)

After upgrading to version 1.3.0-beta When you try to upload or delete icons, it kicks from the server (Invalid argument (could not find key [path]))
  17. SHELOFASTOV

Completed 1.2.34-beta (crash_dumps).

1.2.34-beta (crash_dumps). https://dropmefiles.com/5ZCqI
  18. SHELOFASTOV

Completed bug

does not go to the server (permanent channel can not be child of non permanent channel)
  19. SHELOFASTOV

Completed voice default ip

voice: #Notes: # Multibinding supported here! Host delimiter is \",\" #The value must be a string default_host: "0.0.0.0,::" #Notes: # Enforce the default host for every virtual server. Ignoring the server specific host #The value must be a positive numeric value...
  20. SHELOFASTOV

Completed spam protection. BUG

When rebooting a server with a large amount of online, people can not access the server: "Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again."