• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. UncleSam

Web Client TeaWeb (docker) with apache proxy

Hi there, I want to make TeaWeb available on my own webpage. As I am using a control panel with an Apache2 webserver I cannot redirect port 80 and 443 as they are alread in use. So I made a subdomain and configured Apache2 to proxypass the traffic to my internal TeaWeb (which runs with docker)...
  2. UncleSam

Docker images

Thx @Maxir for this information! At the moment I am using the official github repository to create the docker images and not my own. So I do not have the permission to change that - and to be honest I do not want to be in charge for the docker repository. But I think this is an importent...
  3. UncleSam

Docker images

Hi there, I wanted to use teaspeak server and teaspeak web using docker containers. But all in all I only found outdated versions. So I decided to create my own docker image which is up2date. But after a look into the official docker github (https://github.com/TeaSpeak/TeaDocker/) I found...
  4. UncleSam

Information The future of TeaSpeak

For me it is totally valid for @WolverinDEV to make some money with TeaSpeak. He created it and it is a good software. However I also think it shouldn't be the focus as it should stay free too. And just to remeber: free software can also die because it is free. In most cases the peoples who...
  5. UncleSam

Pending 1.4.18 Upgrading database failed

Wegen MySQL Server zum testen: da kann ich dir Docker empfehlen, damit kannst dir schnell nen eigenes internes Netzwerk mit nem MySQL oder Mariadb aufsetzen.
  6. UncleSam

Pending 1.4.18 Upgrading database failed

Hallo, wollte eben einen TeaSpeak Server auf meiner Ubuntu Kiste aufsetzen. Allerdings habe ich hier ein Problem: Mit der Version 1.4.14 welche ich zuvor runtergeladen habe, geht es ohne Probleme. Mit der 1.4.18 allerdings, bekomme ich immer folgenden Fehler: Time 11:00:57 date Aug 10 2020...