• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. shinzoke

Pending Cant use microphone on TeaWeb when I’m on my phone

Wel I know from my community members that the ts3 mobile client can connect and use all functions like it is supposed to do (with a protocol key ofc) But I hate the fact that ts is trying to get money from all sorts of income... Android users can use the ts app for free... iOS users have to...
  2. shinzoke

Pending Cant use microphone on TeaWeb when I’m on my phone

I got no clue why but for some reason when I connect to my server using the teaweb (web client) I can’t disable the function “microphone disabled” when I’m on my pc and connect with the teaweb it’s ok... is it a related bug to iPhone or just the teaweb? would be handy to being able to connect...
  3. shinzoke

Native Client Suggestion: Dutch client version

Thx 👍 ill start working my “Dutch” magic on the translation when I get home (currently at a my cousins birthday party)
  4. shinzoke

Beta Theme for TeaClient

Oooooo looking good :) I’ll test/use it later on today ;) Nice job already 👍
  5. shinzoke

Bumping this post 😅 but euhm @WolverinDEV If you just point me towards the files I can snoop around and start the translation, I assume that it's not that hard to get a translation working 😁 (I know you got a lot on your mind right now so I don’t want to harass you with these things) greetz...
  6. shinzoke

Outdated [Unfinished work] TeaSpeak Creator 3.1

Writing or copying? might be a suggestion for you since I’m noticing that you aren’t a really trustworthy “coder” Instead of trying to show off “your creations” create a demo version for the panel you are using... so people here can get a feel on what your portal can do... and like Bios...
  7. shinzoke

Outdated [Unfinished work] TeaSpeak Creator 3.1

Just wondering... in what way would I use this? It is just creating a server but you can’t do sh*t with it... it would just take space on my server that I can use for other things.... yatqa provides all the options I need and the released webportals here on the forum also provides more options...
  8. shinzoke

Information The future of TeaSpeak

With all respect towards you... but if you can’t code a single thing as simple as copy paste api lines from teaspeak/Tea*Speak... why the hell would you want multiple “hosting” accounts? Would you even notice if I bypass/hack your service then? in the forums here are more then enough webportal...
  9. shinzoke

Pending Priority Speaker

Yes indeed :) I’ve found that option when I was messing around with the permissions 😅👌
  10. shinzoke

Pending Priority Speaker

Nevermind this post... I received direct answer that this option isn’t implemented into the TeaSpeak client yet.
  11. shinzoke

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Talking about what and how much he should be charging people isn’t up to us if you ask me... Since day one I arrived here I’ve been using TeaSpeak (2servers - Max slots) for my community online and at the current state I haven’t been able to produce or reproduce any errors/bugs yet, so looking...
  12. shinzoke

I’ve noticed that there ain’t an option for Dutch language at the settings section... if im allowed I can start translating to Dutch... Greetz Shinzoke
  13. shinzoke

Voice4You needs your help

Np ;) the hosting sector ain’t kindly to new starters so I know how hard it can be at the start ;)
  14. shinzoke

Voice4You needs your help

Also done :)
  15. shinzoke

Pending Priority Speaker

For some reason I can’t get the priority option to show in the TeaSpeak client... when I connect to the server using a TS3 client it shows up and I can use it... connecting with the TeaSpeak client doesn’t show that option... Could it be that this is a bug or are others experiencing this also?
  16. shinzoke

Outdated Teaspeak Hosting Panel

kinda wondering... i got everything online and i can login/register etc... but when i login i cant see my server :s