• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. DarcyElioT

Crash | Stop Server 1.5.1-beta 1

Crash | Stop Server 1.5.1-beta 1
  2. DarcyElioT

Crash Server V1.4.22

Hello, today we crashed very strangely on the stable version Crash Server V 1.4.22 stable
  3. DarcyElioT

Pending Query password

Hi, I am exactly according to this tutorial to change the Query password, but when I change the password, it no longer accepts the old password or the new password Version: 1.4.22 stop Server. Run ./teastart_minimal.sh Example : Type passwd <MJCzQD7W7b7L> <MJCzQD7W7b7L>
  4. DarcyElioT

Application crashed : TeaSpeak-1.5.0-beta-5

Hi Unfortunately the problem is not solved and again in version: 1.5.0-beta-5 We witnessed a crash I lost a whole client, I went back to 1.4.22, but it still has bugs that its members know and shut down the server with bugs. But now I have to @WolverinDEV
  5. DarcyElioT

Pending insufficient client permissions

<12:54:00> insufficient client permissions (failed on b_channel_create_with_maxfamilyclients) @WolverinDEV Hi I am TeaSpeak version 1.5.0-beta4 I installed But there is a problem in the permissions section To build a channel, you must b_channel_create_with_maxfamilyclients Open for Rank I do not...
  6. DarcyElioT

Server has been shut down | Application crashed V : 1.5.0.b2

Hi, I installed the new version Which is fixed from the invalid parameter bug But the new version for me after 2 hours When 120 people are on the server Turns off And there are a series of bugs in the new version that disrupt permissions
  7. DarcyElioT

Disconnected from server (already member of channel)

Hi, I made a channel But when I created it, all the members were removed from the server Version I use: Last 1.5.0 beta optimized @WolverinDEV
  8. DarcyElioT

Pending invalid parameter V 1.4.22

Hi, I am using version 1.4.22 stable, but recently a suspicious person connects to our server and removes all users with invalid parameter bug Of course, those that are versions 3.1.10 and below will crash And those with higher versions stay on the server I do not know what to do, please help...
  9. DarcyElioT

Crash & Problem

Hi We use your services version 1.4.22 Stable. Before when we using Tea(m)Speak services we did not have the following problems : These problems occur when we have more than 120 members ( Sometimes even less ) : 1. TeaSpeak crashes 2. Sinus bot crashes 3. Rank Sysetm TSN Crashs 3. The log...
  10. DarcyElioT

Pending serverTransfer "icon_3312787612" reports: (virtual server got a critical error)

Hi, I have this problem adding icone to serverTransfer "icon_3312787612" reports: (virtual server got a critical error) V : 1.5.0