• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. yamano

Server How to install TeaSpeak Server (Linux)

Hi guys This thread is intended for all users who want to know how to install a TeaSpeak server. Recommended systems: Debian 10/11/12 Ubuntu 21/22/23 Software you may need: Putty (to connect by ssh) WinSCP (to connect by sftp) Yatqa (to manage / create your TeaSpeak server...
  2. yamano

Server TeaSpeak MusicBot Commands

Hi guys Here is the integrated musicbot commands list that you can find just by typing ".help" in your TeaSpeak Server chat. Available TeaSpeak MusicBot commands: .mbot list [<server|channel>] .mbot select <id> .mbot formats .mbot create .mbot info .mbot rename .mbot delete .mbot yt <video url>...
  3. yamano

Server TeaSpeak Server & TeaMusicBot (Linux Install Script)

Hi guys. A lot users asked about a simple install script, so i decided to share a free version of my private TeaSpeak server install script. Basically everything you need to properly install TeaSpeak server and TeaSpeak Musicbot automatically, in less than 1 minute. Recommended systems: Debian...
  4. yamano

Server TeaMusicBot Reinstall & Proxy Server Configuration (Linux)

Hi Guys Here is a simple tutorial of how to install / reinstall Teaspeak MusicBot and how to configure a Danted Proxy Server to use with youtube-dl (prevent / avoid frequent ip block by youtube when using TeaMusicBot). ToC Re/Install the TeaSpeak music bot and its dependencies Setup a socks5...
  5. yamano

Tea*Speak Badges Collection

Hey guys Here are a lot of new free badges! Code: K7B03BHHBW Code: 1B2JFU7HNL Code: DJJCQTDWFX Code: JFE3U2V0N7 Code: 9CFAMVLLXC Code: MKUUNY6GTY Code: 1Y34SHJE0W Enjoy ;)
  6. yamano

Overwatch League Tea*Speak Badge

Hey guys Here is another free badge! Code: Z63S0XVHZF Enjoy ;)
  7. yamano

Server Important Tools, Utils and Downloads

I decided to organize some of the most used Tools, Utils and Downloads in my website, so all forum users can easily access to it without needing to search the entire forum. -TeaSpeak License Viewer (unsupported) -Tea*Speak to TeaSpeak Snapshot converter -TeaSpeak Clients (Downloads) -TeaSpeak...
  8. yamano

Completed Channels Description not applyed

hi guys Anybody is facing this problem? If i try to insert a big description, the channel do not save the description... :( Regards
  9. yamano

Completed SinusBot Problem after update 1.2.34b to 1.3.3b

Hi Guys Sinusbot is working nice, but now the bot cant publish music description message in the channel everytime music changes... Sinusbot Log error: "2019-01-23T06:26:30+00:00 Could not send description command: HTTP returned an error: Timeout while waiting for callback; Code: 500; Message...
  10. yamano

Outdated Priority Speaker Permission (cant remove this permission)

I cant remove priority speaker to anybody.. Anybody with this problem? regards
  11. yamano

Pending Connecting Problems since v1.2.30

Hi guys I'm facing problems to connect to my teaspeak servers. Sometimes it connects well, sometimes not... Example: If i try to connect like 30 times, 20 times will fail! I'm using cloudflare and dns to connect to the server. any sugestions?
  12. yamano

Completed TeaSpeak and SinusBot (Ram consumption)

Hi I've 2 TeaSpeak different installations / dedicated machines. One with 2 SinusBot (musicbot) inside. Other without SinusBot. The Ram ot the first machine, with the SinusBot musicbots inside the teaspeak server is always ascending. The other teaspeak installation without SinusBot musicbots...
  13. yamano

No changelog to v1.2.27?

3days after, no changelog...
  14. yamano

Server Webinterface by Psychokiller

Hi guys Anybody uses this panel? I can't configure :/ Giving this error: "TS3lib error: no TS3 service running - 0: no TS3 service running" If anybody can help, i'll be gratefull ;)
  15. yamano

Completed IOS Teaspeak Server NoSound/NoMic

Hi Guys Do not close this tread untill somebody give feedback pls This problem persists. My IOS Tea*Speak v3.2.2 friends cant talk / listen :( Android is working good... Abybody can test it? #Debian 9 x64 #Last TeaServer version
  16. yamano

Completed File transfer server quota exceeded

When users try to upload avatars, this is happening: <17:14:08> file transfer server quota exceeded <17:14:23> Transfer "avatar" reports: (could not open file transfer connection) Any solution? (I've all quotas without limits)
  17. yamano

Completed SinusBot and Memory Fragmentation

Hi guys I've been always testing the memory used by Teaspeak with and without SinusBot. I've 3 different machines: 1. TeaSpeak (50 users) without SinusBot 2. TeaSpeak (30 users) with 4 SinusBots 3. SinusBot The 1st machine is stable. The 2nd machine is always consuming more memory, and when i...
  18. yamano

Completed IOS Teaspeak Server NoSound/NoMic

Hi guys. My friends cant speak / hear anybody with IOS Tea*Speak client :/ Anybody with this kind of problem?
  19. yamano

Completed Tea*Speak v3.2.1 (Android) not accepted

Hi guys. Anybody knows if it is normal v3.2.1 (android) dont let us connect to the teaspeak server? (Same error as v3.2.2 from pc). "Could not validate license"
  20. yamano

Completed Invisible Clients

Sometimes my friends join my channel but i can see/hear them. The "invisible problem" persists ;) regards