• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. X

Great as always :)

Great as always :)
  2. X

The fastest man alive, you will not find better seller :)

The fastest man alive, you will not find better seller :)
  3. X

Pending Screen sharing

Hello guys! Today I realised that TeaSpeak client has this possibility. I tried to run this but i got an error: Screen sharing isn't supported by the target server. And also "Command not support" Can you guide me a little about what have to be done to make it work?
  4. X

quick,professional, helpful - what do you want more from seller? 10/10

quick,professional, helpful - what do you want more from seller? 10/10
  5. X

Completed Lags/pocket lost?

Hmmm since i updated looks like it stopped somehow oO Thank you for such a quick help. I will post tomorrow if it was the problem, people will test it. Thanks one more time!
  6. X

I had no chance to test it, will try it asap Well, i have 1 server for friends, usualy 30 ppl, max 60 2 gb of ram, 1 core, chepeast ssd vps in OVH. But we never had a problem, i only have rank bot, nothing else.
  7. X

1.3.19 beta 13. But it was happening even before, update didnt help Its better on Celt mono with max quality but they are still lagging. Dont know what is happening if it is on side of TeaSpeak or OVH :(
  8. X

Hello, So im providing small server for my friends, max 60 users at same time. Since some time some of them are getting lags or something like that. I improved codec audio but it didnt help a lot + celt mono has stupid icon :P Im using server from OVH, small one 1 proc, 2 gb of ram. Is that...
  9. X

Completed connection lost because server license could not be validated

i saw a thread about it, but i have one question: If i buy AAL for 32 slots - i will set server for 512 (for example) people from smart phones will be able to join this server? Or it wont change anything?
  10. X

As i remember - its not possible since few years xD
  11. X

Hello, So - my TeaSpeak server is working good - everyone can connect, the only problem is "no license", but ok. When i decrease slots to 32 ppl can connect even through mobile app. There is no other solution than buying AAL license to avoid this limit?
  12. X

Server [Auto] Update script

thank you guys, but for newbie like me it is not working :p everytime i restart it i have to start it manually. EDIT: looks like i started server with teastart_autorestart and now i cant even check status "You already started you TeaSpeak server over teastart_autorestart.sh" I really did...
  13. X

Server [Auto] Update script

Hello, Do you have any suggestions about auto start of server? I mean when VPS goes down to make it start automatically after VPS is back. I had something like that for TS3 server but i dont think it will be working :) Thanks for any help!