• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Basik

Server Transfer "avatar" berichtet: (file input/output error)

Should I downgrade then? Which version?
  2. Basik

Server Transfer "avatar" berichtet: (file input/output error)

I have the same problem just with only file transfer to rooms, avatar working fine. (after port forwarded query port) TeaSpeak 1.5.6 loaded snapshot log:
  3. Basik

Trustable✅ and reliable service provider. (y) customer since 2019, never had a problem 🔝

Trustable✅ and reliable service provider. (y) customer since 2019, never had a problem 🔝
  4. Basik

Fair Transaction & prices - Helpful and fast delivery + rep

Fair Transaction & prices - Helpful and fast delivery + rep
  5. Basik

Completed Need help with musicbot

Okay thanks!
  6. Basik

Completed Need help with musicbot

Hi! I need some help with the music bot. When I'm trying to play music I get this error: An error occurrent while trying to replay the next song! (Failed to initialize player. (Could not spawn new ffmpeg process. Message: Could not read info! Additional error: [tls @ 0x7efcaf80e280] The...
  7. Basik

Server [Unofficial] More slots than 1024

I haven't checked the thing, I thought first this too :LOL: myb miss type :p
  8. Basik

Completed After restart / channel permissions back to previous

Hi! When I update or just restart the teaspeak with teastart.sh the channel permissions of some channel which I already changed from 80 to 75 or something comes back and I have to change it again. The database don't save somehow or idk. It's quite annoying because the updates of teaspeak are...
  9. Basik

Completed BETA version 3.2.2

There is no serverside solution at the moment. Developer said there will be a client side patch which will bypass this problem, but he will inform us in time I'm sure. Check this thread: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/client-version-3-2-1-and-up-connection-problem.359/
  10. Basik

Feature request Animated nicnkname chat flood disabling

Did you read the full request? :cry: :sick: I need something that disable server chat->nick name change spams.
  11. Basik

Okay that's cool for personal nicknames I know about this thing ;) btw this avoid server chat spam?, what about serverside bots? :eek:
  12. Basik

Hi there! Is that solvable if someone want to use animated nickname or in the future if some scripts / addons ever come to the built-in music bot which allows you like this: then you could implement a permission? or some function/commands to disabling name change flood/spams in the server chat...
  13. Basik

Making thread about new permissions?

Oh nice thank you for the link!
  14. Basik

That's good to know! Thanks for the tip!
  15. Basik

Hi guys! If you want more slots than 1024 you can do it with restoring snapshots! The easiest way for this is using YATQA and a Tea*Speak server with cracked license or a legal one which allows you more slots than 1024. IMPORTANT: This shoud be done before using teaspeak because you can't...
  16. Basik

Making thread about new permissions?

Hello there! :) Is it possible to provide us a similar thing to changelog thread just about new permissions which is implemented as plus in teaspeak like the musicbot feature? It would be very helpful :eek::geek::love:
  17. Basik

Failed to load the protocol key chain!

Okey then :)
  18. Basik

Failed to load the protocol key chain!

You shouldn't overwrite the txt file. Delete it, let the server create the file and while the server running use nano command ( on linux ) delete the content of the old txt and copy/paste the content of the new txt which allow Tea*Speak 3.2+ clients, then use ./teastart.sh restart. It works just...
  19. Basik

Completed updated from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8 SQL error

Hi I've just updated my server to 1.2.8 - beta 1 and when I start the server I got this message in console: [2018-08-16 20:34:27] [CRITICAL] GEN | Could not initialize SQL! [2018-08-16 20:34:27] [CRITICAL] GEN | Could not setup SQL tables! Command 'C REATE TABLE IF...