• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. GiliceJani

Pending Force Push To Talk permission works strangely

Oh well, once it's implemented (if it's planned to be) it will need fixing anyway :D:D (If it's not planned sorry for the post lol)
  2. GiliceJani

b_client_force_push_to_talk permission
  3. GiliceJani

Hey! Force Push To Talk works, but when you remove it it still has you "muted" until you reconnect to the server. Version: 1.5.0-beta-3
  4. GiliceJani

Pending TeaSpeak vs Bot Query

Buy a license and edit the query motd. Some things require it to be like Tea*Speak has it.
  5. GiliceJani

Pending There is a bug

Check your channel groups, this must be permission related, since I don't have this problem.
  6. GiliceJani

Pending Channel Needed Talk power resets on server restart

What server version are you using? I don't have this problem on 1.5.0-beta-3
  7. GiliceJani

Make TeaSpeak look like Tea*Speak

you are right, Tea*Speak still uses that message. just checked on three different servers, 3.11.0, 3.13.2 and 3.13.3
  8. GiliceJani

Pending Channel password doesn't seem to be working.

base64_encode(sha1(utf8_encode($password))) This doesn't want to work for me. channel_flag_password is set to true by my php code. I will look into this a bit later. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Aaah, so it looks like this works in php base64_encode(hex2bin(sha1($password)))...
  9. GiliceJani

base64_encode(sha1($pw)) doesn't work either. According to a community post it's this algorithm. Base64(SHA1(Base64(SHA1(UTF8Encode(password))) + virtualserver_keypair))
  10. GiliceJani

I'm looking at a temporary solution as I use a script to create channels with passwords. Are you sure it's SHA1? Is it salted or something? Because SHA1 doesn't work for me. (Using the php sha1 function)
  11. GiliceJani

Hey! When I create a channel with the following command as a serverquery a channel gets created with the name "asd" and a password that is not what I set it to be (asd), I can't figure out if I use the command wrong, or there is a problem with TeaSpeak itself. channelcreate channel_name=asd...
  12. GiliceJani

Got my license, good seller, +rep.

Got my license, good seller, +rep.