• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Abasalt_Yar

Fast, friendly, awesome. Thanks mate.🤗❤️

Fast, friendly, awesome. Thanks mate.🤗❤️
  2. Abasalt_Yar

Pending invalid parameter | nonsense names

Hello, I'm sorry and apologize. He's just nervous because of users crash. I just explained him that it's fixed in the new version, And thanks for fixing this problem.
  3. Abasalt_Yar

It's fixed now, What are you looking for?🤔😑 You wanna learn the bug? 😑😃
  4. Abasalt_Yar

I didn't get it either, btw I'll send it to you maybe you could find out that I was put on or not :(
  5. Abasalt_Yar

Actually, I don't know how it works. but I managed to get some info about it who was doing it. It's a TTF file and windows can't open it. One of my friends tried to see what is inside that file, It's a kinda like a word a square like the picture bellow I can send the file for you in private...
  6. Abasalt_Yar

Awesome. Thanks a lot
  7. Abasalt_Yar

Oh, I'm using nodejs and I think you are talking about something else
  8. Abasalt_Yar

*New clients can't see the emoji so they won't get crash and I made a plugin/script when someone joins with characters other than A-Z, user gets banned for 30seconds there is, user got banned after joining but it's not effecting. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Non UTF8 characters...
  9. Abasalt_Yar

Server Set client version limit

Oh, Ok thanks.
  10. Abasalt_Yar

Hi, sorry for mention. check this, when the user joins. all the old clients drop. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- *New clients can't see the emoji so they won't get crash and I made a plugin/script when someone joins with characters...
  11. Abasalt_Yar

Server Set client version limit

Hi, Is there anyway to set a limit for client version ?
  12. Abasalt_Yar

Hmm, since I enabled the trace log It's not happening :/ But If it happened I'll let you know. and thanks for the help ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- sorry, but do you know why this happened? Dropping command packet because command assembly buffer has an underflow: pid: 47, bidx...
  13. Abasalt_Yar

disconnect message is (invalid parameter)
  14. Abasalt_Yar

like Tea*Speak 3.1.10
  15. Abasalt_Yar

Yeah, TeaClient is ok and but the other client ( the old version ) has problems. I've just tried to add some subscribe power to the welcome channel and kick everyone with other than ligal characters.
  16. Abasalt_Yar

Imagine something like this
  17. Abasalt_Yar

ResponseError: virtual server got a critical error NodeJS

Hi again, So I fixed it and the problem was that config.yml was for another version of TeaSpeak. :D thanks for the help :heart:
  18. Abasalt_Yar

Hi, when someone connects to the server using nonsense names like emojis. if you are an old client, you'll crash. What should I do ?
  19. Abasalt_Yar

It was ok until we changed the fu***** vps
  20. Abasalt_Yar

thanks I'll try it :heart: ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I've replaced these 2 lines but the same, maybe I did it wrong ? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- it's like this , and yeah I've replaced them with the old ones