• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Pending User-DB

In the latest final version, 1.5.6, there is a problem deleting User DB when we delete all User DBs when the client exits and logs in. Its rank and perfection remain
  2. Pending Processor

On one of my client's server version 1.5.6 stable, there is a problem with processor fluctuations. This problem is also present in the rest of my servers in the new version, which occurs after 3-4 days of working properly and the server must be restarted.
  3. TeaClient Crash

CrashDump TeaClient last vr
  4. Pending bug Query Group

Hi, this problem is present in all versions 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 beta 3 We create a rank by typing query group, it is created only in one port and when we go to another port, there is no created rank And the next problem is that the backups that are taken from versions 1.4.22 and restored on the new...
  5. Application Crashed V1.5.3 beta 3

6. Application Crashed V1.5.1 beta 2

The server that was set up for testing crashed today
  7. Application Crashed V1.4.22 beta

Today, version 1.4.22 crashed three times in a row. I also tested all the new versions. They all have problems
  8. Application Crashed V1.5.2 beta

I tested all versions but so far only 1.4.22 beta is good and very low crash Usually all versions still crash
  9. Application Crashed V1.5.0 beta 12

All versions have been tested and the crash has not been fixed yet
  10. Application Crashed V1.4.22

Crash in all versions of 1.5.0 tested and I went back to 1.4.22 and there is a problem in this version as well ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Crash again ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----