• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Filiposd

Completed invalid parameter Connection to server on client 3.3.0

Hello, I have a problem connecting on client 3.3.0 .. <15:41:13> "TeamSpeakUser" dropped (Packet resend failed)) On Client 3.3.0 <15:45:52> Welcome on xxx.xxx This is default server! <15:45:52> Connected to Server: " Default" <15:45:52> Disconnected from server (invalid parameter) connects...
  2. Filiposd

Completed emulator uses a lot of RAM

exponential memory growth, is a big enough problem. depending on the start time. I have observed this problem since version 15. I would add new things to, when basic problems are solved
  3. Filiposd

Reported server Blacklist?

how can someone report the server emulator Tea Speak ? is not allowed to add to the blacklist.. when we do not use Tea*Speak.
  4. Filiposd

Completed Disconnected from server (server version is too old for command)

Error version: when you connect via 3.2.1 client Disconnected from server (server version is too old for command)
  5. Filiposd

TS 3 Client in C++

I decided to create own TS 3 Client for Windows i C++ work on the window design Info video:
  6. Filiposd

Completed Critical Server Error's TeaSpeak 1.2.13-beta

I would focus primarily on fixing these error's Critical Server Error: The active server i can deleting the condition is missing server: off (IF) In server emu. Info Video: Critical Server Error: Group and channel group Permissions Error channel group can't give server group item on...
  7. Filiposd

Completed SinusBot v 2015 does't work

Hello Does't work me sinusbot-0.9.8 bot ts3 client using: TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.0.18.2 maximum 3 bots will connect to the server, then there is a problem with it being blocked on 10 min.
  8. Filiposd

What this is status ?

do you have access to statistics from a server emulator? My question is: what Tea*Speak has access to from servers http://prntscr.com/kk79w1
  9. Filiposd

[Unofficial] Tea*Speak 3 Client Tutorial Setup and settings all ..

How to Install TS3 + Client Settings and Backup's users settings and ID, or clone Ids sets..
  10. Filiposd

Completed Errors_report (Report All Errors in to server Emulator 2018 v) 1.2.8 beta, ALL VERSIONS... + Video

critical error: - especially the biggest problem is automatic server generation - Another TeaSpeak server software user /serverid=1 and server port 9987 critical error:- when the server is running, so he should not go away! there is no condition... critical error:- another...