• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Voice4You

Outdated WHMCS Modules

Modules works for WHMCS version 8.2. 1
  2. Voice4You

Pending First Failed Token (Stable version 1.5.6)

I can confirm my customer cant reinstall their servers because no token is created.
  3. Voice4You

Outdated WHMCS Modules

yes, it is only supported for the node.js tsdns, our module is not yet capable of multidomain.
  4. Voice4You

Outdated WHMCS Modules

bump
  5. Voice4You

[Voice4You.org] Your smart company for voice servers, stream servers and much more.

KVM Root Servers added check: https://voice4you.org/store/v-server
  6. Voice4You

Server Support by Voice4You

As some of you know, I run my own hosting company and therefore have the necessary experience. However, since things are not going very well at the moment, due to a lack of customers, I am trying to improve my salary a little in this way. Anyone who may complain that the text is copied and...
  7. Voice4You

Outdated WHMCS Modules

Dear all, we would like to inform you about a raffle in the week from Today April 5th, 2021 - April 11th, 2021 Every buyer of a WHMCS module has the chance to get one of 9 lifetime versions including update and support for 12 months. in the last raffle only one of 5 lifetime versions was...
  8. Voice4You

Outdated WHMCS Modules

Dear all, we would like to inform you about a raffle in the week from March 22nd, 2021 - March 28th, 2021 Every buyer of a WHMCS module has the chance to get one of 5 lifetime versions including update and support for 12 months.
  9. Voice4You

Outdated WHMCS Modules

Information: Paypal fakecheck As some of you have noticed, PayPal is now issuing a fake check when you receive the following message on your invoice, you should urgently change your personal data. ERROR: VALIDATION_ERROR Invalid request - see details City Value is invalid state Value is...
  10. Voice4You

Outdated WHMCS Modules

Modules works for WHMCS version 8.1. 3
  11. Voice4You

Outdated WHMCS Modules

As a leading entrepreneur in the teaspeak whmcs module development, I would like to propose an active partnership for the project. The aim of the partnership is to keep the costs of the teaspeak project as low as possible and to enable new purchases, for example software, certificates etc... As...