• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. L

Great seller! Buying for the 3rd time already!

Great seller! Buying for the 3rd time already!
  2. L

nice resseller, just renewed my license. recommended!

nice resseller, just renewed my license. recommended!
  3. L

nice guy, the license works just fine! recommended!

nice guy, the license works just fine! recommended!
  4. L

Pending Client disconect: convert error

like the log files the teaspeak server generate automatically or cat the logs on teaspeak screen execution?
  5. L

Pending Client disconect: convert error

Hey folks, i'm on latest beta 1.4.16-beta for amd_optmized, and i noticed that one instance of my server are getting clients disconects. for me, it appears as: <13:49:51> "gordiin chapadex" disconected (Packet resend failed) for the person who disconnects: <13:40:21> Disconnected from server...
  6. L

Invalid License just after buy a new one.

motherf**** of Tea*Speak thanks for the explanation! i will try to refund this new license i bought yesterday
  7. L

Invalid License just after buy a new one.

Two days ago I received a msg that my license was invalid (i had bought it here on the forum with "trusted" reseller). I bought just a new one from tea*speak and converted it using the license converter.html... but I'm still getting the message that my server is using an invalid license...
  8. L

Pending Packet loss: need help to start digging what is causing this

Hey folks, i just noticed that sometimes a bunch of users get packet loss and drop connection (server still up). Like, i was with 400 users connected across different instances. Out of nowhere, 100 users dropped connection and a few minutes/seconds later they were all able to connect again. I...
  9. L

Pending [bug report] servercreate with max clients return unknown as private key

hi! yeah, i dont like GUIs, im more a CLI guy hahaha about the params/server instances i really dont know. i thoguht it was theparameters, but could be a second server. i just tryed to repliace again and sometimes it work, sometimes it did not. im not quite sure about the tokens and...
  10. L

Pending [bug report] servercreate with max clients return unknown as private key

I have my own setup and tried trough telnet. I don't use the update script, idk, sometimes it fails... But I have db backups (but they are 24h behind :/)
  11. L

so far so good on 1.4.14? No bugs? Here it is1AM, maybe I will wait a update tomorrow instead of a rollback.... Did you find any trouble on rollback? Any servers issues?
  12. L

Pending How can I estimate the teaspeak resources

nop, sorry for the post, you can close it. i really didn't find anywhere to delete it
  13. L

Pending Serverquery command getting doubled

i did not discovered what was causing it, but at some point it just dissapeared (at some updated...) as it do not damaged the function i didnt took too much attention, sorry.
  14. L

i just discovered that if you enabled these permissions to the default master admin group and then disable, the permissions start to work back again: b_virtualserver_change_template b_serverinstance_modify_templates 1. i activate both of then to sgid=3 2. try to see what was going on and...
  15. L

i just checked it is not pulling the server template permissions (for servergroups). all servergroups come empty permissions. i enabled the permissions to view and edit template groups and all permissions were there, they just aren't being copied to new servers.
  16. L

If you create a server through sever query and pass virtualserver_maxclients=50 you get a unknown server key $ cat buildVersion.txt # Version: 1.4.14-beta-2 # TeaSpeak version: 1.4.14-beta # Build version: 2 {"build_name": "1.4.14-beta-2", "build_version": "1.4.14-beta", "build_index": 2}
  17. L

Pending Over 1k users

yeah, they are virtualized using KVM but the company assure full core access up to 3.9GHz/core with Intel Xeon Gold 6140 / 6230 network card with 1gbit/sec with 70tb/month
  18. L

Pending Over 1k users

Yeah, i will wait for the load to print the stats u asked for. i have 2 friends struggling with the same problem, but they have more users and instances than me. They all said they found no way around and had to switch back, that is why i started this thread.. i had this conversation with than...
  19. L

Pending Over 1k users

yeah, that's mostly the problem. Voice lagging, move channels lagging, packet loss... sometimes a bunch users are "kicked" out of nowhere. I'm using a dedicated server with dedicated cores. I don't believe they are throating my cores. I didn't check lot of users to see if they are losing...
  20. L

Pending Over 1k users

hey folks, I just noticed that when you get over 1k users distributed across over 50 instances the server starts failing to handle this amount of users. am I missing some configuration? I put on a server with 4 cores / 8threds and with 12gb/ram... I'm using ~3gb ram and htop shows CPU load...