• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. L

Pending Client disconect: convert error

Hey folks, i'm on latest beta 1.4.16-beta for amd_optmized, and i noticed that one instance of my server are getting clients disconects. for me, it appears as: <13:49:51> "gordiin chapadex" disconected (Packet resend failed) for the person who disconnects: <13:40:21> Disconnected from server...
  2. L

Invalid License just after buy a new one.

Two days ago I received a msg that my license was invalid (i had bought it here on the forum with "trusted" reseller). I bought just a new one from tea*speak and converted it using the license converter.html... but I'm still getting the message that my server is using an invalid license...
  3. L

Pending Packet loss: need help to start digging what is causing this

Hey folks, i just noticed that sometimes a bunch of users get packet loss and drop connection (server still up). Like, i was with 400 users connected across different instances. Out of nowhere, 100 users dropped connection and a few minutes/seconds later they were all able to connect again. I...
  4. L

Pending [bug report] servercreate with max clients return unknown as private key

If you create a server through sever query and pass virtualserver_maxclients=50 you get a unknown server key $ cat buildVersion.txt # Version: 1.4.14-beta-2 # TeaSpeak version: 1.4.14-beta # Build version: 2 {"build_name": "1.4.14-beta-2", "build_version": "1.4.14-beta", "build_index": 2}
  5. L

Pending Over 1k users

hey folks, I just noticed that when you get over 1k users distributed across over 50 instances the server starts failing to handle this amount of users. am I missing some configuration? I put on a server with 4 cores / 8threds and with 12gb/ram... I'm using ~3gb ram and htop shows CPU load...
  6. L

Pending [not a bug/just a question] query client socket hangup after 24h

hey, folks from TeaSpeak, I have a few questions about the server behavior, here we go: 1. does query the client automatically disconnects after some period of time? I noticed it usually hangups after 24h (but maybe it is client query bot problem) 2. Recently I noticed that if I try to update...
  7. L

Pending Server kicking client and keep him from connecting back after servergroup add/remove

Hey folks, i'm on some bugs i might have found on TeaSpeak Server. First one is: I have a layout on instance 0 (sid=0) for servergroups (custom permissions) and channel tree which are copied to each new server. At the moment i have like 8 instances, when i was creating the 9th it start showing...
  8. L

Pending Error 4610: too many simultaneously connected sessions

Hey folks, first of all, it is not a bug, but I need help with TeaServer. I have 10 instances at the moment, each of one with 100 slots and I need to connect a query bot at each one of them... but the problem is, the query interface only allow me to connect with 3 simultaneously query clients...
  9. L

Pending Serverquery command getting doubled

Hi folks, At some point (updating the TeaSpeak Server) i noticied that my query bot started to emit 2 messages when the bot edit some channel description. For example: The bot updates 5 channels with infos. The global Tea*Speak server chat display that the bot edited each channel 2 times...
  10. L

Pending How can I estimate the teaspeak resources

Hi, I had like 3 instances... 2 of then sums max 80 clients connected. The other one had like 250.... Getting a total of 330 clients. On the same server I have a bot for the teaspeak that have some control group action like mass kick or poke. At this point my server had 1 core and 4gb ram...
  11. L

Pending Caching client permissions

Hi folks, I just moved my teaspeak to a bigger server by just coppying the files and starting the teaspeak on the new server. the problem is, clients from old db are getting disconected and i'm receving msgs like this on log: [179.220.34.43:51179/Von Dali | 0] Client may cached a old...
  12. L

Query hold chat connected

Hi folks, I have a query bot that receive commands from user private text to the bot. The bot listen to text private event and shoot messages to everyone on the server when it start to open the private chat with the serverquery. The problem is, after a few moments the chat disconnects (it...
  13. L

Pending Users get benned out of nowhere

Hi, after update to version 1.3.22 (version=1.3.22 build_count=0 build=1565095052 platform=Linux), my users randomly got banned as soon as they connect. Further explanations... Some users get banned but that banishment does not appear on Tea*Speak Client Ban's panel but if you delete the user...
  14. L

Server <19:55:30> Disconnected from server (undefined error)

I'm got this error every time I connect to one of my servers. I keep connected for about 30-40s and then disconnected out of nowhere. The problem is, there is, there are 3 more instances on the same host and everything is normal on the other instances. just this specific one I getting...
  15. L

Server Server with over 100 clients online

Hi folks, I have 3 servers on the same hosts, 2 of then got around 20-50 people online at max, and the other got constantly over 100 clients connected. The problem is that the guy that is using the 3rd server (which has over 100 clients connected most of the time) constantly complains that the...
  16. L

When i try to ban someone who is online (by right clicking his name) it works normally, but if that person is already logout of the ts and i click on this late (from leaving message for example) and try to ban him, nothing happens. anyone has any hint? thanks!
  17. L

Server Edit server max clients

When I create a server it start with 120 max clients and I can't change it in the interface of the Tea*Speak. I tried to edit the amount of client through server query but it did not work. serveredit sid=2 virtualserver_maxclients=150 when I use this command I receive no error error id=0...
  18. L

Server bisable blacklist

how can i disable the black list feature for serquery? my script is hosted on heroku and it does not have a fixed ip. so i constatly get banned. any help is much appreciated. thanks!
  19. L

Completed SInusbot packet lost when conection

Everytime i try to start the sinusbot i got the following error at the server global channel: <XX:XX:XX> "Sinusbot" dropped (Packet resend failed) i cant figure out why its happeinng, neither a way to start looking for the problem
  20. L

How do i correctly close the server?

Since teastart_autorestart.sh there are only 2 options, start and attach. how do I correctly close the server, for example, to run the update script? am i supposed to attach the screen and run a close command? Currently, I'm using kill -9 <screen pid> but I think it's not the proper way to do that.