• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Sparky

Server CRITICAL ERROR Soft assertion - 1.5.1-beta0

Hello, I have reinstall my server with your install script: https://github.com/Sporesirius/TeaSpeak-Installer/blob/master/teaspeak_install.sh After I have update the server with your update script: https://github.com/TeaSpeak/TeaSpeak/blob/master/scripts/updater.sh when I login with yatqa...
  2. Sparky

Crash_dumps

Hi, Here are some crash OS: debian 10.8 ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- New crash
  3. Sparky

Pending infinit loop

Hey Wolverin, There is problem with a loop bug https://prnt.sc/u8einv tell me what files I can send you to give you more info's about thx
  4. Sparky

Server connection lost - 1.4.17.2

Hello, I report a bug with connection lost. After the update & restart of the server from 1.4.16.2 to 1.4.17.2 3 of 60 players were dropping connection all the time. Message they were getting "Failed to connect to server." Message on the server "connecting" 2 sec after "Connection lost" I don't...
  5. Sparky

Server Some permissions ideads

Hi, I have some ideas about the permissions. 1 on option to could block the subscribe power to some groups. Example: I would like that the Guest have no view access to the channels. 2 I would like that everybody make an NoPoke group so that the poeples would be able to add them self to it. I...
  6. Sparky

Server Translation

Hi wolverin, I haven't finished yet but here is an update of the french translation file I made de 300 first éléments so until line 2720 but I have some trubbles with 80 éléments I will meet you on teaspeak later in the week to speak about it with you I changed the flag élément to Pyton-Sparky...
  7. Sparky

Server Teaspeak self permissions

Hi wolverin, could you add an power so that poeples would be able to add themself on a group look like this i_server_goup_self_add_power and i_server_group_self_remove_power thx
  8. Sparky

Server First stable version

Hey Wolverin, When will you make the first stable version? I mean with it the first non-beta server? Do you still have lot of work before to make apaire that version? Thx
  9. Sparky

Server Kicked out when client try to put an avatar

Hi, I found an client bugg. (Tested on Tea*Speak client 3.2.3) Teaspeak server version: 1.2.27-beta The clients can't put them avatar anymore when they try to do it they are kicked out of the server With this error You were kicked from the server by the server (Error while command handling!)
  10. Sparky

Multiple channel groups

Hello, I had as suggestion to allow multiple channels groups in one channel or i you have an other idea post it The objectif would be so that a leader would be the admin of he's channels & public channels like meeting or welcome room but he wouldn't have control of the channel from other guilds...
  11. Sparky

Completed Problem with icon 2.0

Yesterday, I have post a thread about a bugg with the icons https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/trubbles-with-icons-upload.877/#post-5773 This post was closed because there was allready a post of it in github. Yesterday wolverin said that with the next update the bugg was fixed. I made...
  12. Sparky

Completed Trubbles with icons upload

Hi, I have make the update of teaspeak to 1.2.16beta2 and I can't see, upload or download the icons anymore. Tests made: FIREWALL Default: no upload able disablind firewall: same restart firewall: same =>the firewall status is so not the trubble (port open voice + 10101 + 30303) TEASPEAK...
  13. Sparky

Completed Bug with the music bot

Hi, Yesterday I was playing youtube musics on the bot without any trubble and today I get this message <10:42:42> "Bot Music": An error occurrent while trying to replay the next song! (Failed to initialize player. (Could not spawn new ffmpeg process. Message: Could not get metadata tag ([tcp...
  14. Sparky

Completed Querry Client not visible

Hi, We aren't able to see the querry connections anymore as client(querry admin) or by Yatqa Could you fixit pleas thx