• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. R

Information The future of TeaSpeak

like many already said before me: in my opinion going open source would be the best way for this project. development is faster, bugs are detected earlier and new features are added quicker. Offering an open source, free alternative to Tea*speak and discord where people know what happens with...
  2. R

Outdated Teaspeak Hosting Panel

demo site is down
  3. R

ARM support for TeaSpeak's server ?

you could use appveyor/github workflow etc to automate build process for all archs
  4. R

ARM support for TeaSpeak's server ?

so far i was using qemu to emulate x86 and worked fine and was super stable (easily fast enough for 100 users), but this is very interesting indeed. @WolverinDEV i know im the only one asking for this every now and then, but could you also compile and upload a newer version for x86 (32 bit)...
  5. R

Completed Compile for x86

Thanks. Updating to that version fixed my issue aswell!
  6. R

Did you upload it to the repo? I cannot find it
  7. R

Okay I dont see it in the repo yet
  8. R

Ehh wait I need 1.3.24 and not 1.2.24, the same one x64 has as the newest stable build. I need TeaSpeak-1.3.24.tar.gz but for x86.
  9. R

<3
  10. R

any update on this?
  11. R

Thanks alot for your work!
  12. R

Friendly bump
  13. R

1.2.24 != 1.3.24
  14. R

I know this is not the right forum section but there isnt really a better one. Im having the "invalid license" bug and accorging to this thread its fixed by updating to 1.3.24. However there is no 1.3.24 version for x86 builds, newest one is 1.3.20. Could you compile the latest stable version...
  15. R

Outdated Ts3AudioBot with interface

Original source of this, before some sketchy people started modifying it: https://github.com/Splamy/TS3AudioBot
  16. R

Pending certificate invalid date

thanks man!
  17. R

Pending Can't connect to my servers anymore

thanks will give it a try! EDIT: there is no beta 3 yet, latest for x86 is 1.3.19-beta-2 and its not working with that one. Can you build the beta 3 for x86? because we cant connect with the new Tea*Speak client anymore...
  18. R

Pending Can't connect to my servers anymore

I cant find a binary for x86. I dont see anything newer than 1.3.19-beta-2 for x86 @WolverinDEV
  19. R

Completed Server Shutting Down Every Night

testing it atm, will respond to the github issue thread
  20. R

Server About NPL and Teaspeak

well yeah i can get to that with telnet aswell. but how do i actually give the query client permissions, since its not a regular client like i can do it for each server by selecting it with use, then doing whoami and then adding that client permissions. But is this for all future servers aswell...