• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. R

Completed Compile for x86

I know this is not the right forum section but there isnt really a better one. Im having the "invalid license" bug and accorging to this thread its fixed by updating to 1.3.24. However there is no 1.3.24 version for x86 builds, newest one is 1.3.20. Could you compile the latest stable version...
  2. R

Completed Server shutting down without issueing

Teaspeak log: [2018-09-30 20:10:55] [ERROR] Timer ConnectedClient::tick needs more than 4508 microseconds. Max allowed was 2000 microseconds. [2018-09-30 20:10:55] [ERROR] 3 | Ticking of client <ip> (<user>) needs more that 2500 microseconds! (7768 microseconds) [2018-09-30 20:10:57] [DEBUG]...
  3. R

Compile for different archs

Hello! Can you try to compile the project for other archs, namely x86, arm & arm64? This would add support for a lot more machines. If you need testbenches, i can help. Thanks.
  4. R

Completed Server not responding after several hours uptime

Hello. The server stops responding to any telnet/ts3 client connections after running for a couple hours. This has happended every day so far. There is no crash logs created whatsoever unfortunately. It takes around 12 hours of uptime, before the next connecting client crashes the server. The...
  5. R

Completed libnice10 missing

Hello, Im on debian stretch (i386) using the latest release and im running: ./teastart_minimal.sh I get an error saying libnice10 is missing. Alright no problem running: apt-get install libnice10 Retrying and same error. Hmmm weird, downloading latest .deb from debian.org and installing that...