• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Eyup

Server How to add some extra security to your VPS?

For TeaSpeak, I can offer changing the query port and iptables codes; This iptables codes will not enable to anyone who tries to enter server query except specific IP adress that you choose; **CHANGE THE YOURIP WITH YOUR PUBLIC IP ADDRESS** iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 10101 -j DROP...
  2. Eyup

make separate yatqa login for each server(complicated question)

I guess "someone" lied to you. I think that's impossible. Like I said, maybe a Web-Interface looks like YaTQA?
  3. Eyup

Yes, you are right. But you can't manage all of the servers in one YaTQA. Maybe you can set an web-interface for it.
  4. Eyup

Server TeaSpeak Query Login Error

I don't know since I'm in the mobile right now. But probably admin.class..
  5. Eyup

I've done this before too, it's easy. Do the following cd /home/YOURUSER && mkdir serverPORT && wget https://repo.teaspeak.de/server/linux/amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.5.6.tar.gz && tar -xf TeaSpeak-1.5.6.tar.gz // Edit YOURUSER and PORT in the code Then, edit config.yml file and change the query...
  6. Eyup

Already did.
  7. Eyup

I already set the Tea*Speak motd on config.yml file, isn't it this?; "TS3\n\rWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\n\ron a specific command.\r\n"
  8. Eyup

What to do with motd?
  9. Eyup

How did the problem fixed? I had same problem too :D
  10. Eyup

Server Serveradmin query account lost permissions

If you have don't have a backup of your server, you have to reinstall server. If you don't want to do something like that, I can suggest you one temporary solution. Create a query login with your current permissions, then create a permissions which has everything (like Admin Server Query), then...
  11. Eyup

I hope that you will be back soon :)

I hope that you will be back soon :)
  12. Eyup

Pending Can't see Query Group that I just created in the other servers

Hello, I have 5-6 Servers in my YaTQA. I have created a Query Group on YaTQA and expected to see that Query Group on All of the servers. But I can only see the Query Group on the server that I created Query Group. I can't see the Query Group on the other servers (It's a little bit complicated...
  13. Eyup

Proxy server

Looks great! Keep it up dude...
  14. Eyup

[Unofficial] TeaSpeak Client for Android

At least he tries something, right? Keep it up dude!
  15. Eyup

Pending Query Group Error

@GLobaL talks about his Query Group doesn't appear in Server Group List on new servers. I have faced the same issue 1 week ago. I've created a new Query Group, and opened new servers, but couldn't see the Query Group that I just created on new server. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----...
  16. Eyup

Server 400 User High CPU HELP

Is TeaSpeak data's hacked? Cause this user is not a new member. I checked his profile and he has replys about TeaSpeak in 2018.
  17. Eyup

Pending Failed to shutdown all event loops successfully. After timeout 2 loops are left.

Cause I'm writing a bash script, script changes the admin password in minimal then ends minimal by "end now" command. I writed CTRL+C cause it's the same with "end now" command, so that would be easier to describe myself.
  18. Eyup

Pending Failed to shutdown all event loops successfully. After timeout 2 loops are left.

Can't shutdown the TeaSpeak server in minimal with CTRL+C, it always gaves me this error; [2022-05-15 11:53:38] [CRITICAL] GEN | Failed to shutdown all event loops successfully. After timeout 2 loops are left. It finally kills itself but I don't want it. I want it to shutdown itself clearly...
  19. Eyup

Server Share your hosting experiments

Hosting Name: TS3.Center Website: ts3.center Locations: Only Turkey location. Positive sides: They're giving Web Panel access. So you can access your server wherever you want, They have their blacklist protection against TeamSpeak3 client. Even if your server gets blacklisted, they change their...