• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Eyup

Pending Can't see Query Group that I just created in the other servers

Hello, I have 5-6 Servers in my YaTQA. I have created a Query Group on YaTQA and expected to see that Query Group on All of the servers. But I can only see the Query Group on the server that I created Query Group. I can't see the Query Group on the other servers (It's a little bit complicated...
  2. Eyup

Pending Failed to shutdown all event loops successfully. After timeout 2 loops are left.

Can't shutdown the TeaSpeak server in minimal with CTRL+C, it always gaves me this error; [2022-05-15 11:53:38] [CRITICAL] GEN | Failed to shutdown all event loops successfully. After timeout 2 loops are left. It finally kills itself but I don't want it. I want it to shutdown itself clearly...
  3. Eyup

Server Share your hosting experiments

Hello, this thread is created for people to share their hosting experiment to everyone. So this thread will help people to choose their server hosting. Templates must be like this; For TeaSpeak Hostings Hosting Name: XXX Website: XXX Locations: XXX Positive sides: XXX Negative sides: XXX My...
  4. Eyup

Pending How to specify protocol_key.txt path?

Hello, In teamspeak3 server, there is a option that when you start the teamspeak3 server, you can specify the inifile like this; ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh inifile=ts3server.ini How can I do that with teaspeak to specify protocol_key.txt path?
  5. Eyup

Pending ServerQuery texts is messed up

Hello, When I connect to ServerQuery by telnet connection, the texts are messed up. Let me show you a screenshot; Tried Telnet Clients: Putty, Termius (Mobile SSH,Telnet,Mosh Client) How can I solve this? Thanks!
  6. Eyup

Server How to create my own ServerQuery commands

Hello, Is it possible to create my own ServerQuery commands?
  7. Eyup

Pending How to disable UnknownQuery login?

Hello, How can I disable UnknownQuery login? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- My question still valid. Any answers? @yamano @BIOS
  8. Eyup

Server How to see server creation statistics in my Web-Site

Hello, I'm writing new bash script. This script installs TeaSpeak server and manages it. I wan't to see how much TeaSpeak server created with my script on my Web-Site. How can I do that? @WolverinDEV #I mentioned you because you have server statistics on teaspeak.de
  9. Eyup

Pending How Do I Change "serveradmin" password using "Client based query login"

I have a TeaSpeak server, But I bought it from a website so I don't have SSH access. Some guys are attacking my server and deleting server groups. They changed "serveradmin" password. I have a "client based YatQA". I wan't to change "serveradmin" password. How can I do that?
  10. Eyup

Outdated [Solved] How to make "b_permission_modify_power_ignore" permission unaddable?

Hi, I'm trying to manage my TeaSpeak server, I want people to edit any permission except a specific permission. which is "b_permission_modify_power_ignore". How can i do that?