• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. eduardoroeder

Server Databases

Hey, I had an incident earlier this week in which the default sqlite DB got corrupted and had to rollback to an earlier one... The backups some of them were corrupted aswell, since I basically copy the sqlite file with the WAL+SHM files, yet it didn't quite work in the first place. Already fixed...
  2. eduardoroeder

Pending Upgrade order - crash and couple of errors

Hey! I've been using 1.4.22 since it's release, and I've experienced a crash every 20ish days, nothing to call my attention. So I'm wanting to upgrade to the latest version (1.5.6 b2). Tryied to update directly from 1.4.22 and got a crash, then updated procedurally in the following order...
  3. eduardoroeder

Change virtualserver_ask_for_privilegekey

Can you make the virtual server property virtualserver_ask_for_privilegekey changeable? Use case: re prompt for token after a custom instance reset.
  4. eduardoroeder

Pending 1.4.22 - Couple bugs

After updating to 1.4.22 from 1.4.19-2 clients can't add groups to other users and can't send channel messages. It happens with clients with the biggest permissions set and both in TeaClient and TS3 client. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- With 1.4.21-3 it doesn't happen...
  5. eduardoroeder

Server Crash - TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta1

Yet Another Teaserver Crash (YaTSC xD) ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- New one in the meanwhile ;s
  6. eduardoroeder

Just in case this crash is unrelated to new fixes and such, here it is. Happened yesterday.
  7. eduardoroeder

Two crash dumps running TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta1 , one after another.
  8. eduardoroeder

Server crash using TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta1

Crash
  9. eduardoroeder

Server crash using TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta

Server crash using TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta.tar.gz
  10. eduardoroeder

Pending Cross channels conversations

There should be a switch to turn off or on the cross channels conversations. I really think it is a good idea, but this opens space for privacy issues. Users are used to have their own chat and information exchange inside the room where the only people who can see the information is the ones...
  11. eduardoroeder

Pending Server Tab should close with middle mouse click

Just like in any major tab software (chrome browser, TS3 client, mozilla... and others), if you middle mouse click (if you click the mouse wheel) in the tab, it should close the specified tab, disconnecting from the server itself.
  12. eduardoroeder

Pending Different permissions in TS3/YaTQA/TeaClient?

As it is well known that the TS3 permission is bugged for hard usage (setting/changing a lot of permissions). But it should be as updated as the others for just a plain view of permissions on the permission editor. You can see that for permission "b_virtualserver_join_ignore_password" the...
  13. eduardoroeder

Pending i_group_show_name_in_tree not allowing selecting the side

i_group_show_name_in_tree is showing in the right side as always. The behaviour in the client should be like TS3 None Before After Apparently it is only showing after
  14. eduardoroeder

Completed Tokens not being deleted with group

When you create a token for group A and then delete group A, the forementioned token doesn't get deleted and it causes an unknown error when trying to use. Bug?
  15. eduardoroeder

Instance Actions Log

I'd again suggest adding a log for the actions just as TS3 have. Whenever a user gets added or removed by a group and whenever a permission is modified by a user, there should be a log entry. Servers are dynamic, sometimes the Server Admins from one instance fight between them and when people...
  16. eduardoroeder

1.4.14-beta 6 - crash

Was setting up a new server with the query bot and it crashed all the instances.
  17. eduardoroeder

BBCode Permissions for poke and private text message

I'd like to see BBCode permissions for both poke and private text messages. This is a security flaw where people can send masked links via pokes and private text messages.
  18. eduardoroeder

Pending i_permission_modify_power error in different situations

Hey, this started happening after the 1.4.14 update, which happened changes to the permission system. I've created this thread in order to address overheads that started to happen after this update. It is really important and urgent since it affects all created groups and how they behave...
  19. eduardoroeder

Pending Command not found for valid Query Commands

Hey, Sometimes (actually random), valid query commands get's an answer as 'command not found'. I can't reproduce it clearly, but I think it deserves to be here in a Bug Report. For example, I've got a querybot who sends a keepalive 'whoami' every 5 minutes, to prevent disconnection. In one of...
  20. eduardoroeder

Crash TeaServer 1.4.14-beta-2

# Version: 1.4.14-beta-2 # TeaSpeak version: 1.4.14-beta # Build version: 2 {"build_name": "1.4.14-beta-2", "build_version": "1.4.14-beta", "build_index": 2}