• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. X

Outdated WHMCS Modules

I really liked the module, I am now customizing the client area, it was very good. It is very, very worth it.
  2. X

[Voice4You.org] Your smart company for voice servers, stream servers and much more.

All the other functions are working normally, I tested everything: TSDNS, BAN, Settings, STOP, START, REINSTALL, RESET, EDIT SUBDOMAIN (IN THE ADMIN AND CLIENT AREA). It is automatically created when you hire and make the payment, it is suspending when it expires and it also closes if it was put...
  3. X

[Voice4You.org] Your smart company for voice servers, stream servers and much more.

Does anyone know why when clicking this button: Then this error is displayed:
  4. X

Outdated WHMCS Modules

I block my TeaSpeak's musicbots function, so does the Tea[m]Speak module work for both types of servers? (TeaSpeak/Tea[m]Speak)
  5. X

Outdated WHMCS Modules

Are there differences between the Tea[m]Speak and TeaSpeak modules? Do I need to have both or just one of them? Because I use Tea[m]Speak and TeaSpeak.
  6. X

Information TeaSpeak meets video!

Are we going to have to deactivate the premium license in 1.4.X versions? Because so far @WolverinDEV has not given an answer.
  7. X

That's what worries me too, the deadline for forced migration is running out and the new version still has many bugs that need to be fixed and @WolverinDEV is not here to extend that time.
  8. X

Pending Processor

So far no response? Will this have a solution? @WolverinDEV
  9. X

Pending Processor

Read this topic and you will understand: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/teaspeak-meets-video.3324/
  10. X

Pending Processor

That's why I don't want to upgrade my main server, I already noticed this difference in CPU%, the previous version 1.4.20 or 1.4.22 consumes very little CPU than the latest version. But at the end of next month we will be forced to update to this new version. 113 days online in version 1.4.20...
  11. X

The most trusted on the forum. Guaranteed purchase! O mais confiável no fórum. Compra garantida!

The most trusted on the forum. Guaranteed purchase! O mais confiável no fórum. Compra garantida!
  12. X

Pending Processor

I had already noticed that the CPU consumption was higher in this latest version than the CPU consumed in version 1.4.22, but they said that my test was not valid as I had tested it with few people. I want to see what they say about your problem now.
  13. X

Pending First Failed Token (Stable version 1.5.6)

Hey, it really worked, after I restarted it worked, wow, that's weird, but I think you tried it before and it wasn't working.
  14. X

Did you get it with my database? I saw that you were logged into the server I had created, but you didn't have the privileges on it.
  15. X

I sent it to your email now.
  16. X

I just created a new test server and the access data and privilege key for you to see for yourself. I sent it to your email.
  17. X

Stable version 1.5.6: The first token obtained when creating a new server is not working. The key used successfully message appears, but no permissions are entered for the user. It's only working when I create a new privilege key manually.
  18. X

Outdated WHMCS Modules

Does this module also support changing the TSDNS (subdomain/domain) in the client area? I saw one that is already compatible with multiple domains and can be managed even by the end customer himself if he wants to change the names without having to open a support ticket.
  19. X

I'll have a lot of work, but it will be the way, right. I will install the new version from scratch and make my modifications. Create door-to-door backups for each server and then upload this new version. It is not working for me to update my old version to this new version directly.