• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Rennato

Pending Processor

Actually, doing some tests and I also detected this, the consumption of RAM increases and the CPU also increases until the server crashes.
  2. Rennato

Pending Processor

like this ? forced to update
  3. Rennato

Pending Processor

not really worth it
  4. Rennato

Pending Processor

Yes, I'm running the same server on another machine, but no one is logged in. The CPU is at maximum 10%. The problem happens when it starts to enter the server ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- now, for example, I have 129 people logged into one of my machines, it's almost 100%...
  5. Rennato

Pending Processor

at v1.5.6 stable It starts from 100 users logged in simultaneously. After 150 people logged in, it is 100%
  6. Rennato

Pending Processor

I'm also with the same problem, I used version 1.4.22 and it was normal, when I upgraded to 1.5.6 the CPU is between 70 to 100%, until the server crashes. This after about 4 days.
  7. Rennato

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

I am unable to access the 'freets.io' website for purchase. Is there no way to crack the tea*speak 5.4 module?
  8. Rennato

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

Yes. I am using the Tea*speak module that uses php7.0 I was wanting to migrate to the teaspeak module that used the most current php, because 7.0 is already out of date as well and will soon be out.
  9. Rennato

The data is correct. Not even with PHP5.6 it works :(
  10. Rennato

does anyone KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS? It happens when I click on any of the buttons below WHMCS: 7.7.1 PHP: 7.0
  11. Rennato

Great seller. I recommend it to everyone

Great seller. I recommend it to everyone
  12. Rennato

Portuguese-BR <?php $_ADDONLANG["general"] = "Geral"; $_ADDONLANG["settings"] = "Definições"; $_ADDONLANG["tokens"] = "Chaves de Privilégio"; $_ADDONLANG["bans"] = "Bans"; $_ADDONLANG["backups"] = "Backup"; $_ADDONLANG["status"] = "Estado"...
  13. Rennato

Spanish translation <?php $_ADDONLANG["general"] = "General"; $_ADDONLANG["settings"] = "Definiciones"; $_ADDONLANG["tokens"] = "Llaves de privilegio"; $_ADDONLANG["bans"] = "Prohibiciones"; $_ADDONLANG["backups"] = "Apoyo"...
  14. Rennato

Outdated Teaspeak Hosting Panel

is it possible to add an instance on the panel or just the one that appears there?
  15. Rennato

Outdated Teaspeak Hosting Panel

Congratulations bro, if you need I can translate to portuguese br
  16. Rennato

Pending High CPU Usage

try to use ubuntu 14.04 - 16.04 - 18.04. For me it works well in these 3 versions
  17. Rennato

Any Panel?

can you pass the link?
  18. Rennato

Pending Bot Music

Thanks
  19. Rennato

Pending Bot Music

Do I change the config.yml?