• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Rennato

Pending Bot Music

Hello, after I upgraded to version 1.4.10 when I create a new server it creates a music bot together. How do I remove this function to create the automatic bot?
  2. Rennato

Pending Disconnecting all

Does anyone have this problem me? When the number of users on the server reaches the limit it disconnects general and this message below. Instead of appearing the message 'server full' drops all that are connected. TeaSpeak version: 1.3.25-2 https://prnt.sc/ptaag8
  3. Rennato

Pending Add group - error YaTQA

Does anyone know how to resolve this error? It happens when I will add any groups to the client through YaTQA. *Version: TeaSpeak-1.3.24
  4. Rennato

Track User History

Does anyone know if there is a program or plugin where it has a history that monitors the amount of users in my instance? The Yatqa did this a while ago and now it stopped working. Yatqa when it was working showed
  5. Rennato

CloudFlare

Does anyone know how to fix this? CloudFlare does not connect to WHMCS
  6. Rennato

Pending Drop

Hello, I have a problem on my server, when I do multitasking or mass action (like removing multiple users from a record or deleting multiple clients) I can not do anything else on the server, just talk and no flood message appears. Does anyone know what can it be?
  7. Rennato

Completed premium

Hello, I can not activate my premium license, I have already done all the procedures and restart teaspeak and it does not appear on the server. I was seeing the forum that can not be this 'experimental_31: 1' It has to be '0'. My server is experimental_31: 1 ', Is this why it does not work?
  8. Rennato

Completed premium license

How do I activate the premium license? I'm not getting
  9. Rennato

Completed RAM Consumption

Hello, I have a teaspeak server, when it starts with 6% of RAM consumption, with 50 users online, when it reaches 300 users it has 50% ram, then when it returns 150 users consumption is still 50% ram. Is there any code or command to reduce this consumption when lowering users?
  10. Rennato

Server 1.3.4-beta crashed

Hello, I'm having trouble with teaspeak, ram consumption is increasing until the server crashes, it does not get 3 hours online. Can someone help me? I do not use bot anything on the server, just the teaspek.